Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maso1.jpg

the grey is mettalic silver but i didnt scan right

also, the black mark on the right end is from another doodle, its not part of it

how does that look, should i stick to "gein" or try "maso" more?

does someone already write maso?

ok, this one took about 5 minutes,

newsamepen.jpg

i was just trying to do plain letters, i know the lines are sketchy and i used pen (it's sloppy) but how do the letters look --- you can see the type of shading i tried to do, i've always liked that shading, but i've never really gotten the hang of it -- advice? what do you think?

ok, this one took about 5 minutes,

i was just trying to do plain letters, i know the lines are sketchy and i used pen (it's sloppy) but how do the letters look --- you can see the type of shading i tried to do, i've always liked that shading, but i've never really gotten the hang of it -- advice? what do you think?

looks pretty good rks...

any input on my last few, anyone?

quadra' date=' how long are you taking on these? it seems like you're just wipping out a new one every 5 minutes[/quote']

yea im just fucking around, not taking too much time. i dont see why i should spend so much time on a simple piece, maybe thats my problem?

hey maso dont get ahead of urself with the masoism shit

what do you mean by that, do u know what masochism is?

and i was just fuckin with the letters, dont even know fo sho what im gonna write at all

and hey, u hvaent posted shit, lets see how good u are before u talk all that shit.

ur prolly still better than me but thats not the point....

I have some dying prismas I use, and the super fine sharpies for the black sketches.

Grr, ok quad, take your time on every detail of your sketch next time. I mean your improving, but still treat it like your doing a mural or some shit. That's probably the most important thing I can tell you for advice. Treat every part of your sketch / piece / bomb / tag / whatever, like you were trying to impress your girl on how well you fuck. Ill show ya.

er.jpg.635fad31946a2552ff4add14864d5b02.jpg

ok, this is an idea for my ultimate frisbee club, i was somebody that they wanted a design from, so i though to do some letters, we're "West Endians" so, i only did the W & E, since those will probably just be on the disc/shirt/whatever it's going on, and it will say in simpler text the actual full name ---- what do you think?

westendiansidea.jpg

oh yeah, that's not the position they're gonna be in, that's just how they ended up on the paper

ok, this is an idea for my ultimate frisbee club, i was somebody that they wanted a design from, so i though to do some letters, we're "West Endians" so, i only did the W & E, since those will probably just be on the disc/shirt/whatever it's going on, and it will say in simpler text the actual full name ---- what do you think?

oh yeah, that's not the position they're gonna be in, that's just how they ended up on the paper

are those sposed to be clouds? if u put them together i think it may look cool on a frisbee i guess... bit of a lite blue theme, lol...

not bad not bad