Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok, this is an idea for my ultimate frisbee club, i was somebody that they wanted a design from, so i though to do some letters, we're "West Endians" so, i only did the W & E, since those will probably just be on the disc/shirt/whatever it's going on, and it will say in simpler text the actual full name ---- what do you think?

westendiansidea.jpg

oh yeah, that's not the position they're gonna be in, that's just how they ended up on the paper

it looks like two pieces of cauliflower duder

gf.jpg

new stuff from me using marcs sausage theory just to show it works !

not bad vare but it would look a lot better without those random arrows on either side.

Usually arrows look better when they are a part of the actual letters, not springing from the forcefield itself.

I would say acceptable effects breaking off the forcefield would be bubbles and/or stars

But as I have said before, using effects like stars/bubbles/arrows too much communicates you're trying to make up for a lack of skill by using said effects as a crutch.

Like my cake analogy.......you bake a shitty cake and you hope no one will notice by just heaping a bunch of frosting onto it but no one is fooled.

But regardless vare, your letters are improving. Lookin good