Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 27 2006, 08:53 PM

jo0 guyZ sHuD seE My neW LyNKiN PaRK TeMP TaTToO.

iTs aWSuM. iTS TaGGeR MaSTeR STyLe !!! :love4:

To make you guys feel better though, at least nothing you do will ever be this ugly. Ever.

IMG_2646.jpg

if you dont mind im gonna go stick a razorblade im my eye sockets now :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Originally posted by DOOF+Feb 27 2006, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DOOF - Feb 27 2006, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Feb 27 2006, 08:53 PM

iTs aWSuM.  iTS TaGGeR MaSTeR STyLe !!! :love4:

To make you guys feel better though, at least nothing you do will ever be this ugly.  Ever.

IMG_2646.jpg

if you dont mind im gonna go stick a razorblade im my eye sockets now :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

[/b]

i think who ever painted that had to have tried to be that horrible cause thats disgusting

Originally posted by GotPaint?+Feb 27 2006, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotPaint? - Feb 27 2006, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DOOF@Feb 27 2006, 10:45 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Feb 27 2006, 08:53 PM

iTs aWSuM.  iTS TaGGeR MaSTeR STyLe !!! :love4:

To make you guys feel better though, at least nothing you do will ever be this ugly.  Ever.

IMG_2646.jpg

i think who ever painted that had to have tried to be that horrible cause thats disgusting

[/b]

I never thought you could go below the level of toy.. this changes my perspective

Originally posted by basekone+Feb 27 2006, 09:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (basekone - Feb 27 2006, 09:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Politics&Bullshit@Feb 27 2006, 10:12 AM

Stop writing tomb.

stop being a dick

edit: sins: did you say that that drawin is from 3 years ago?

how long you been writin?

[/b]

i never did graff then i just did my nick name ad drew pic of things i liked ie korn limpbizkit etc i dont even listen to that stuff now !

im in shock

IMG_2646.jpg

is this real?

theres no way somebody actully painted this on a garage door.

iv never seen more disgusting and horrible graffiti in my entire life

this is horrible

:toothache: :toothache: thats the toothache smiley, it doesnt do nearly enough because looking at that vomit on a door makes it feel like my whole body is having a toothache

Originally posted by freakeenyc+Feb 28 2006, 10:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freakeenyc - Feb 28 2006, 10:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-freakeenyc@Feb 16 2006, 01:09 PM

a new sketch..

freak6sh.jpg

freak0017dp.jpg

feedback/.?

can i get some more feedback on these....i no theyre sloppy?

kalo...like ur werk bro

[/b]

heres some feedback...you spelt your own name wrong...you put the a before the e...besides that they're decent but not anything good really the perspective looks fine to me but they're kind of boring...