Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders@Mar 2 2006, 12:37 AM

yo vare, you've been writing for mad long and haven't progressed very much. Due to recent events i am looking for a new tag, and think i'm going to start writing yours. So, we should battle, the word vare (obviously) so that i can take the name fair and square. Old school style.

P.S. I would've PM'ed you, but they're down. Sorry to waste everyone else's time. And vare- it's due the Monday, The 6th.

Peace mayne

HOLY DAMN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

REND, that red yellow and pink next to the sketch is the best one ive seen you do. Hell, i think its pretty good period,...for a simple. You should stay away from bubbly stuff and backgrounds for now..keep practicing, you have the right idea.

Nah dude, I'm Cali... I thought there would be more Sinks... That's why I changed my name... If you didn't see the last page, I changed it to Sinr...

Oh, and justabit, thanks man... I finished coloring it yesterday... Not that great but OK I guess... And sorry about that tiny thing... I'll try to resize it again... I was expirimenting and apparently you can't make it big again... Those photobucket bastards haha... I'll take another pic of that one and this one colored...

Originally posted by GASO1@Mar 2 2006, 11:17 AM

Damn, dudes tryna' make vare look like a bitch

sins go shoot you self in the knee caps.

sink wirtes in buffalo,NY

STOP BITING PEOPLES LETTERS

word.

not to be mean but you guys need to look at shit before you start writing.

stop biting orther peoples letters!! :hatred:

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 2 2006, 07:34 AM

Nah dude, I'm Cali... I thought there would be more Sinks... That's why I changed my name... If you didn't see the last page, I changed it to Sinr...

Oh, and justabit, thanks man... I finished coloring it yesterday... Not that great but OK I guess... And sorry about that tiny thing... I'll try to resize it again... I was expirimenting and apparently you can't make it big again... Those photobucket bastards haha... I'll take another pic of that one and this one colored...

just curious cause sink from hawaii tagged my brothers car :spent:

Originally posted by freakeenyc+Mar 2 2006, 07:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freakeenyc - Mar 2 2006, 07:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-freakeenyc@Feb 21 2006, 03:30 PM

freak0023ov.jpg

any more feed back on this would be appreciated.

[/b]

dont like the joints of the A to K piece if u see what i mean!

sort that and should look alright

plus try doing an outline of your F in straighter lines when u have alot of time on your hands and post it i wouldnt mind seein this just 2d no 3d mate

hell yea, the deadline shouldda been today, but just cause i am anxiously awaiting ...i don't know if i want to see vare number one keep his name and then vare-wannabe get really embarassed and never come on under this name again, or if i want to see vare-wannabe take the name......there needs to be more drama in the toys thread, e-beef is entertaining.

f29po.th.jpg

click on it to make bigger. this was my first bomb, and I learned to make the middle part of the F that sticks out a bid bigger, same with the E cuz it looks flat. and next time i'll make the tops taller.

u may see that I misspelled RIP cuz a P is similar to a an R and by nature my hand added the extra stick. I write fuse. the bomb is fue.

feedback please!!!

picture516qk.jpg

picture505fa.jpg

second ones in pencil.. n pencil tends to be messy.. i realize theres mistakes in the 3d on the first one, i kept goin back over, and everyone knows what that leads to.. i like to stick to simples i dont really mess with nething crazy much. just have a thing for simples.. :love2:

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 2 2006, 09:00 PM

summat i found on 3d pages i suggest everyone keep it to see what can happen from simples

im gonna have a go a few from the start to the end and post progression !

Xsimple.jpg

this post is really somthing to look at and think about.. u have to realize the quicker u get this down. and understand the concept. the faster you will progress. remember, someone once said graffiti isnt all talent, its practice and concept.. i've been writing longer than my sign up date here.. takes time.. some ppl more than others, such as myself.