Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah segway... That makes no sense... After simples, toys still got a long wy to go before they can become really good writers... I think anyway...

:edit: I like that Old English piece fancy... But make sure you keep your ahnd steady when outlining... I can see the sketch marks... It makes it look really messy and like fuzzy sorta...

Rend... your stuff is tight... I like that second style... It's cool... Try coloring one and see how it looks...

Any critz on mine????

Originally posted by lost soal@Mar 1 2006, 12:10 AM

DSC04677.jpg

yoo...little contest me anf some friends got going on at school.

scifen with some characters..

anyone? help?

The word is scifen...FUCK I tot it was sifer... I hopped in with astro on that battle.. fuk imma have to start over now :(

yo vare, you've been writing for mad long and haven't progressed very much. Due to recent events i am looking for a new tag, and think i'm going to start writing yours. So, we should battle, the word vare (obviously) so that i can take the name fair and square. Old school style.

P.S. I would've PM'ed you, but they're down. Sorry to waste everyone else's time. And vare- it's due the Monday, The 6th.

Peace mayne

Originally posted by justabit+Feb 28 2006, 12:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justabit - Feb 28 2006, 12:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GotPaint?@Feb 27 2006, 05:38 PM

Originally posted by DOOF@Feb 27 2006, 10:45 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Feb 27 2006, 08:53 PM

jo0 guyZ sHuD seE My neW LyNKiN PaRK TeMP TaTToO.

iTs aWSuM.  iTS TaGGeR MaSTeR STyLe !!! :love4:

To make you guys feel better though, at least nothing you do will ever be this ugly.  Ever.

IMG_2646.jpg

if you dont mind im gonna go stick a razorblade im my eye sockets now :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

i think who ever painted that had to have tried to be that horrible cause thats disgusting

I never thought you could go below the level of toy.. this changes my perspective

[/b]

word thats lie ka cheap ass plastic mcdonalds happy meal toy...that was melted, eaten by some fat ass greasy guy at the mcdonalds then shit out into the disgusting fast food restaraunt restrooms...

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Mar 1 2006, 09:24 PM

ouch...what a dick thing to do...haha know hes better so hes just gunna steal the nukahs name...that shit dont hold much respect...i feel bad for you vare...but id just keep the name cause if you oth are toys who gives a hsit if you have the same name it aint no famous name

i'm sayin--especially cause you probably don't live anywhere near each other, that's pretty much a useless, dick move ...i do, however, look forward to seeing the battle. Both Vares had better deliver!

Originally posted by The First of Faze+Mar 1 2006, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The First of Faze - Mar 1 2006, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by justabit@Feb 28 2006, 12:11 AM

Originally posted by GotPaint?@Feb 27 2006, 05:38 PM

Originally posted by DOOF@Feb 27 2006, 10:45 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Feb 27 2006, 08:53 PM

jo0 guyZ sHuD seE My neW LyNKiN PaRK TeMP TaTToO.

iTs aWSuM.  iTS TaGGeR MaSTeR STyLe !!! :love4:

To make you guys feel better though, at least nothing you do will ever be this ugly.  Ever.

IMG_2646.jpg

if you dont mind im gonna go stick a razorblade im my eye sockets now :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

i think who ever painted that had to have tried to be that horrible cause thats disgusting

I never thought you could go below the level of toy.. this changes my perspective

word thats lie ka cheap ass plastic mcdonalds happy meal toy...that was melted, eaten by some fat ass greasy guy at the mcdonalds then shit out into the disgusting fast food restaraunt restrooms...

[/b]

woah! what the fuck!!!!!!