Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^what about the simple inside the piece? When i noticed that simple and could read the bigger piece, i liked it better as a whole, but it does seem cluttered in some spots due to the extensions.

Yeah but the structure is still on the bad side, he has the right idea, i just not feeling his letters. I mean the top of the S dipping down like that over the middle bar, bad idea imo, i wouldnt do that.

• Like 1

zen lookin dope, keep doing those!

yokai that looks nice but the K's leg is too thick

Yeah I agree. That shit explodes with size. Its a nice shape though

And giml no diss but don't enter that. It wasn't executed to its full potential in my opinion. I see that you tried something new and I think that's dope but draw it over and over until it looks better. Could be worse though. Add more stars and dots to the fill too

U need to use an image host like Flickr or something to upload pictures. Copy the picture link, click the "insert image" button in the reply box and paste the picture address into it. Cant really help unless we can see something. Besides, my throws are fuckin awful lol.

Yo mosk the extensions look really forced...like all the letters don't need to be connected and if they do it should be in the right spots of the letters..ie that m to o connect..in most cases ur better off connecting parts in closer proximitybu t the best advice I can give is just keep playing around with one outline and just trying out different things extension wise