Toys post here...

swif1

leave paint alone kid lol stick to pencils man...but as far as the piece..it sucks..maybe u should try jus doin convential like u no GRAFFITI and not that daim suk type shyt those cats have been doin graffiti and art there hole lives. im not all for steps but that 3d shyt like daim and them do is on a hole dif level... and as far as those cracks...they suck.. i mean and crack can look like anything.. but lets say this.. if u wanted to draw a rock u wouldnt draw a circle and shade it to look like a ball...yet there are round circles but for a drawins and to let the person who is looki nat it no its a rock its best not to do a round rock.. same wit ur cracks,, ya cracks COULD look like that.. but those jus look like blah! now im goin to finish listenin to some killswtich engage.. then go watch grown people tv ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

montana is dope. but hey guess wat?? u cant rack montana buddy! not from here anyways! and bait.. how do u no how good montana is 98% of the people talkin bout how good it is aint even used it.. and if ur usin montana bait... how bout i give u all my kyrlon for u montana cuz..il put it to better use.. lol ;)

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 20 2005, 10:00 PM

true.. name has gotten up..he aint up tho,, he dont need to shyt cruel as if hes the shyt, cuz he got 3 pictures.. which he took. nobody is benchin that foo, hes a toy just like the rest of u.. when other people take pictures of ur shyt.. and ur puttin in work daily... then u can start talkin shyt...

and who the fuck is you stix?

what boro dont i see you shit in?

at any givin momnt there is prolly 5 or 10 people looking at my works thoughout the boroughs.

at any givin moment

peace.

lol famous kid .... dont get high and mighty.. u aint shyt maybe to these kids.. so ur hole wigger act.. aint gon work,, i no all bout ny trash like u..i paint metal man... i have more shyt in 2 months than uv have all yrs kid.. u can even come close to my #'s ur one track... ur up in ur lil spic and gook hoods lol...im all over the fuckin country and as for ur 5-10 people lookin at ur shyt lol thats only cuz they have to see those eye sores on there way to work... u post ur ""own shyt"" on toy post to get replies and feed back like a lil bitch.... kid claims to be all that... AND HES POSTING FLIKS ON TOY POST... hahahahahah that says enof as it is... kid beef wit these lil fucks.. u dont even have enof yrs in for me to even think about takin u serious lol