Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya dune is ok he needs to work on his D's tho holy crap and wats FCK if u read correct? fruit cake klub? fruitys causing kaus,fat cids kant .. do it lol. friendly caucasion kids, freeze! cunta kente' lol ahahaha well i doubt most of u got that last one since most of u are dum and proly dont watch anyform of tv that dsoesnt feeature bam magera on it lol anyways dune if u didnt have many meanings i jus gave u like 4 or 5........u can thank me later ;)

IMG_1685.jpg

this niggas talkin to me about letter structure.

you dont eevn have any flicks that are paint? u scan every one of your lame ass drawings so why u arent scanning and posting your PAINTED PIECES. aww shit thats ight... cause u aint done any.

cause u arent a real writer. you some kid posting his sketches over and over.

i only posted in the toy thread because i dont sketch much, and ill admit my drawing needs some work.

ill still destroy you i am a bomber kid i got paint on every part of my clothing, my hat, my bag, my hands. i empty cans everynight kid. i got pink dots and 15oz cans of black rusto for your cutsie little drawings. with a quarter of one can i could erase everything you ever done.

kids like u trivialize this thing we love called graffiti. and graffiti doesnt have shit to do with your lame ass sketches.

saem- i see improvement keep it up slow down a bit keep lines in portion but keep sketching.

mana- keep it up where u from hawaii? mana in hawaiian is strength.

famous name..- the best thing you posted was onto of the verison building other then that u need alot of work. you post to be critsized(sp) so take what ever comes you way some times its good some times its bad i seen and heard the bad and kept postong keep at it.

A TOY ISNT DEFINED ONLY BY HIS OR HER ART. ITS ALSO BY ATTITUDE and how you handle criticizm(sp). GOOD JOB ON GETTING UP THO

true.. name has gotten up..he aint up tho,, he dont need to shyt cruel as if hes the shyt, cuz he got 3 pictures.. which he took. nobody is benchin that foo, hes a toy just like the rest of u.. when other people take pictures of ur shyt.. and ur puttin in work daily... then u can start talkin shyt...