Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 22 2005, 03:56 PM

it sucks hawaii u and maca should hook up and start a crew...imma post some of my X's shyt on here....show u wat a 15 yr punky white chick can do well she was 15 when she did these...il post them later..listenin to some good ol metal now... wwww.metalbladerecords.com

uhh come on now my shit is way better ill show u 2m

come on now

ya maca if u were from alaska then ya.. hes from hawaii he might as well be livin on the moon lol thats good for him.... but ur from cali.. im from cali ......u should be way better than thay the influence is all around u.. wat does hawaii have.......beisdes that season of real world that was filmed there which i may add TOTALLY ROCKED! lol....

stix i'm 14 turning 15 in august and i'm out painting heh heh heh and i straded stupplies with another kid from hawaii

i kno this is the sketch forum, but don't know were else to post this cus this is the only toy thread... and i got a brand new camera with a hundred dollars of cus of my ill coupon finding skills, stix i sense ur the only one who has any expierence in this thread so whatcha think

dsc000506ve.jpg

its coo..u could use some tips im not really feelin the E but thats not up to me there only one thing u need to worry bout in bein a writer well 2.. DO YOU LIKE IT..and GETTIN UP its coo if people like ur shyt.. but u dont paint for other people...them likin it or hating it is opinon... worry bout facts.. if u get up.. thats a fact it cant be provin no one can say o ya he doesnt get up if u got 200 or how ever much fills around ur city ya no? so member that..

whoa! maca kid... hahahahahahaha i no cruel cat nos wat im about and i was jus sittin around bein bored jus doin a lil throw up,, but since u wanna starty shyt... lil man.. i painted over 200 fr8s in 176 days..ya i count.. u aint even seen my shyt kid,, u never seen any pieces by me. tell me i need work.. u dont no shyt bout graffiti man.. wat u been writin for wat?? 3 yrs at the most and uv never even it a wall. that shyts a straight up simple.. besides the L and the E is a lil fat... u do somtin better in 5 minutes.. then maybe me and u can talk..

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 24 2005, 10:41 AM

that shyts nice^^^... and fat cap the hawaii line was a joke,,but i dont no any writers from there... getta sense of humor kids..unlike urself not everyone takes 120z so serious u like 15 yr olds are all business.. yet non of you are even out painting lol

ha my bad yeah ive actually been slackin i gota go paint and i am 15 howd u kno!! ha shit k and ur threads hilarious by da way