Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a update of the 2nd picture. and well so what if he lives in UK? im from the us like said above. Theres no on with clover in my area so i chose to us it. did a search and didnt find anything on the web. so dont diss on me because of the name i chose. when theres people reusing names everywhere. clover isnt that comon

081909090700.jpg

i have a update of the 2nd picture. and well so what if he lives in UK? im from the us like said above. Theres no on with clover in my area so i chose to us it. did a search and didnt find anything on the web. so dont diss on me because of the name i chose. when theres people reusing names everywhere. clover isnt that comon

081909090700.jpg

make the letters all the same size, the inside of the O is very akward, and the R. listen to shaken and veritablyclean....keyboard simples...and if ur doing a throw dont make all the letters different colors...or put the little white thing that makes them look like balloons...:D

yeah i fucked up bad and it was fuckin windy! sorry boys thers bound to be another geso somewere i cam up with it myself no bites. im sure theres somone else thats got your shit too so. if its becuase the work is shit oh well everyone starts somewere not tryin to cause beef but damn.