Toys post here...

swif1

O.K. is it Phere, or Snore? Doesn't matter .Same thing goes 4 both, writing kinda comes with not giving a baby dying phuck!! Might sound cruel, it's the way it is. Do your thing...and be smart! Be respectful and don't go over dude's shit! If there is no space make sure your shit is better and emphasize, "No Dis!" Make sure the writer you went over is not better than. You should be cool! But don't disregard retaliation, it happens! Have Phun!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AGREED!

Let's all write soon, again.

Oh, and GROWER.

You know the letter W?

Well, fuck that letter.

I will upload it on here tomorrow when I am finished with the piece!

werd. just started workin on yours. should have it done and colored by tomorrow night :cool:

You're still a faggot, snitch. If I ever come across you, you know what's coming.

Alright, I'm done!

Yeah, I am a huge faggot, but I'm not a snitch. I know that I was really gay a while back, but I'm not being a faggot right now. Hopefully I will never come across you, because I do know what would be coming.