Toys post here...

swif1

only problem is that people who are still toys would post in there, look at BS and Pure Graffiti, a lot of the people posting in the intermediate threads shouldn't be and should still be in the toy section

if someone had the ability to moderate the thread and delete stuff that shouldn't be in there then it would work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno Shaken, I would maybe not have broken the connection coming off the A going to the middle bar of the A, maybe also would have tried something different coming off the bottom of the T have it more blending into the S maybe. Also the extension coming off the S right at the end of the piece is just kinda sitting in nowhere land. You know you have good letter structure SHaken now it is time to work the connections to make it flow that is all I owuld say cos they are all individual letters try making the extensions flow into the next letter to have it all flow as one piece rather than individual letters with extensions coming off them, damn that was a lot of typing hahah

Mr helpful tonight - but remeber I'm no better than you guys my styles change all the time but always willing to offer my 2 cents

I dunno Shaken, I would maybe not have broken the connection coming off the A going to the middle bar of the A, maybe also would have tried something different coming off the bottom of the T have it more blending into the S maybe. Also the extension coming off the S right at the end of the piece is just kinda sitting in nowhere land. You know you have good letter structure SHaken now it is time to work the connections to make it flow that is all I owuld say cos they are all individual letters try making the extensions flow into the next letter to have it all flow as one piece rather than individual letters with extensions coming off them, damn that was a lot of typing hahah

Mr helpful tonight - but remeber I'm no better than you guys my styles change all the time but always willing to offer my 2 cents

crits bump for shaken lol

edit** damn just checked my photobucket got almost a 1000 images mainly my sketches bar about 50 or so lol

DSC01968.jpg

outline for Vire05

I know what your saying about the new sketch thread Johnneh but you don't tend to get crits there an intermediate thread could be for people who aren't toys but still need crits/tips from similar skilled writers

I say the bible isn't just for Burners but for Legends n shit

damn thats nice man thanks alot

the only kinda looked bad for the eye is the bottom straight bar that comes from

V and 5

any else looks very goood man.

listen from i noticed theres this thread named

The new sketch thread

theres alot of good writters,awesome styles

think im belong there allthought its to early for me i think

i still dont have my own style,im only on the way to there...