Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swif1

damn that zoke is gangster

what does the top left say?

writer satun risk?

writers at risk u retard. u wanna talk shit fag..go ahead i dont give a fuck..little bitch

Originally posted by plastyk

whoa what the fuck was that?...looks like writer satun risk ya fuck,,,he was asking a question

that was a sketch...and if ya can see it clearly says writers at wrisk.. and i saw his sarcastic comment. "oh that zoke is gangster" thats why i say fuck him. and u too.. i dont need this crap today

temper temper

let me try and say something here...

your sketch looks like it reads zoke or zoeke

i actually like your sketch. i don't know how the shit you got

"that shit is fuckin gay, you jesus jocker"

out of

"damn that zoke is gangster"

and i seriously thought it said writer satun risk.

man, damn...forget all this shit.

fuck you too.

Yo if you get pissed because people are criticizing here get out. I take so much shit here because alot of my stuff is sub-par. Dotn wory if soemoen couldent read ur hand. Take the criticism and put it into working harder. Ive stoped posting my stuff for a little bit so i can work alot and come back wiht progress. so chill out guy.

lol...dam i really was in a bad mood. i guess i took it wrong. i was in a really bad mood earlier. some shit happend and i wasnt in the best mood. but um, yeah thankx. and it does look like it says writer satun wrisk or whatever. i shoulda spaced it out more or somethi8ng..eh..my handstyle is shit..well so is my sketches.eh peace

SKER you got promise man. I liked ur last one. Look at my shit i dont see anyhtign close to what u just did. Dont put urself down that much. I think ur on the right tack. I just need to get on the trach first and thats why i have been working my ass off. So dude i like ur new one and just keep at it. Good work.

Originally posted by JoEx37

SKER you got promise man. I liked ur last one. Look at my shit i dont see anyhtign close to what u just did. Dont put urself down that much. I think ur on the right tack. I just need to get on the trach first and thats why i have been working my ass off. So dude i like ur new one and just keep at it. Good work.

thankz...but to me it still looks like shit i think that the attitude u need to have and keep going and going..thats what im doing atleast..just working my ass off as hard as you are.

Yo ur showing good progrss man. I remmeber one of my first posts and that dude put a page of "HAHAHA" and u were the onlyone not to spit nonscence at me... SO i think u got the right atitude goin on. Jsut keep going. I know i am.

yo if u want hit me up on aim at JoEx37

Guest tears*uno

i remember when i used to post in here.... im glad the beginners are putting this thread to use instead of making their own new threads. keep working joeX, swif, etc.

Originally posted by JoEx37

Yo if you get pissed because people are criticizing here get out. I take so much shit here because alot of my stuff is sub-par. Dotn wory if soemoen couldent read ur hand. Take the criticism and put it into working harder. Ive stoped posting my stuff for a little bit so i can work alot and come back wiht progress. so chill out guy.

if u call what they say about u shit then i m in deep pig shit ,

man i have been aboused here more then anybody and i dont get pissed off take it easy ur stiil a toy man so m i and i learned not to get pissed but to take thir insults and make them my motive to practice

ahhhh.....sker?skem...u have improved alot since the last time i saw your work on pg.... but stop writing war....it was a huge and respected crue back in the ny subway era.....its taken, trust me....and your letters are out of proportion....keep em equal.....just my input, othe rthan that,good improvement

Originally posted by SKER

thankz...but to me it still looks like shit i think that the attitude u need to have and keep going and going..thats what im doing atleast..just working my ass off as hard as you are.

haha no offense but it looks like you say you suck so you can get sympathy and people can be like *no you dont suck just try harder you need practice*..........lol..kinda like when skinny's girls say there fat.,,,,*ugh..im SOooOO fat*.."no honey your not fat i think your perfect"...*aww thanx i love*....lol sorta fishing for complements....but dont take that to offense..just speaking my mind

Originally posted by tdoter

ahhhh.....sker?skem...u have improved alot since the last time i saw your work on pg.... but stop writing war....it was a huge and respected crue back in the ny subway era.....its taken, trust me....and your letters are out of proportion....keep em equal.....just my input, othe rthan that,good improvement

um..well..there a semi big krew in my city..i dont know if they would drop the name..it aint up to me..

whatever crew name there is there will always be another one with the same letters..it might not mean the same..and it might..theres no way to have a krew name that hasnt been taken..think of all the people in the world who write graffiti..

anyways im too lazy to get my digi cam and alll that shit so heres something on did on that train paintting game..that shit is addictive

http://www.boomspeed.com/eiokwar/dxsdfxsdf.jpg'>

im soo freakin bored

Originally posted by plastyk

haha no offense but it looks like you say you suck so you can get sympathy and people can be like *no you dont suck just try harder you need practice*..........lol..kinda like when skinny's girls say there fat.,,,,*ugh..im SOooOO fat*.."no honey your not fat i think your perfect"...*aww thanx i love*....lol sorta fishing for complements....but dont take that to offense..just speaking my mind

uhh..ok..so how bout ill just say my shit is fuckin dope......i dont wanna sound fuckin cocky...whatever.. i dont need people to tell me to try harder:confused:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00271471f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00271471f00000002.jpg'>

these are 2 pics i did at my friends house..he's scanned them in for me..there the only ones i had at his house....the reks one got dirty when i was using it as reference...haha you can see white paint on the lower left lol....and it got dirty..but like i sed they were the only ones at his house..i'll post more sht up though when i head over there...tell me what you think and criticize all you want....and the adreneline one i did in like 15-20 minutes..i was gonna go in that battle....but i didnt feel like spending alot of time so i sketched that real quick and decided it wasnt good enough..so peace!