Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1-2 weeks? naw, try 3-4 months, maybe longer, but 1-2 weeks of day and night practice isnt enough to come back on and post more, if your looking for help(which you dont need, all it takes is practice) then yes, maybe coe back in a month, it takes longer to show improvement, unless you dont go to school and have no job and you practice day and night non-stop, then you would be showing improvement in about 2-3 weeks.

1-2 weeks? naw, try 3-4 months, maybe longer, but 1-2 weeks of day and night practice isnt enough to come back on and post more, if your looking for help(which you dont need, all it takes is practice) then yes, maybe coe back in a month, it takes longer to show improvement, unless you dont go to school and have no job and you practice day and night non-stop, then you would be showing improvement in about 2-3 weeks.

Alright Ill be working.

Well scence i like this thread cause its actually helping to clean up Paper chace and give way to the true artists. I think we should keep this going so soon enough paper chace will be cleaned and the artists will come back. I was so amazed to check out the training bible. I like wet my self looking at liek Jester and all the other greats in their. So im just gonna keep posteing here. These are 2 full page works... The one with the yellow bubles was done in the back cover of my french book during class and the otherone i was just woking wiht back-grounds... Im just posting for more criticism and any comments. ANd to help clean up Paper Chase. Im not to hot on the brown background but i just did em.

French book:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00258015f00000020.jpg'>

Other one:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00258015f00000021.jpg'>

he he he another step to keeping paper chase clean :p

^^^nah dude ive only been drawing for liek a month... never intrested me untill now. So im very new to everyhtign. But i can see that lot of my stuff is out of wack. It was jsut some quick shit i put together real quick without caring... And i just started to do characters today. Im jsut injoying writing. I know it takes alot of time and practce and im willing. SO i guess only time can tell.