Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by grafkat

I'm not going to talk shit, because I got dissed as a toy, and I know it doesn't help. Otherwise, I would.

talk shit about my piece...welll atleast be honest...i like criticism...well..if it's really needed.....but i think only that could be said is practice

Re: Heres Mine

phaze is garbage. don't try too hard too early.

the acon simples aren't looking too bad at all.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00271463f00000017.jpg'>

i kind of like that. lost dirty business and your characters :P

Originally posted by plastyk

talk shit about my piece...welll atleast be honest...i like criticism...well..if it's really needed.....but i think only that could be said is practice

I dont think your stuff is too bad. There is way worse, The first thing I thought of when I looked at the second one was, It looks like a bunch of steaming turds. Which could be cool.

yours look neat, ill give it that.. and i never really bothered too look through the whole thread.. but let me use this one as an example..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00272089f00000001.jpg'>

not that theres anything wrong with it.. whatever you wanna go out and do i guess.. but all those extra unneeded lines and it just seems the whole motivation of it was to make it look 'wild' and lines going all over the place and whatnot. in the pieces that i find the most amazing and the ones i do myself, every line serves a purpose. everything is attatched to something.. (unless its the end of a line of course).. you can trace everything back to something. its not just rocking block letters and shit.. a quality simple takes more skill than people think. most of the quality peices you can find today possess this quality. not that im saying anything that anybody does is wrong. its just my point of view. if you can understand. im rambling but you get the idea

Yeah, I know my handstyle sucks, I'll post up a better version of my toy-ass handstyle later.

I understand what you're saying Ronnie, I'll keep it in mind when sketching later. And about simples - you got that right. I fear doing simples, cuz they show up every single thing that's wrong about your letter forms.. mainly because all there is in a simple in letter form. So yeah, I'm not posting my simples, mainly cuz they suck a lot worse than that thing I posted up earlier. Thx

Originally posted by Spike

Yeah, I know my handstyle sucks, I'll post up a better version of my toy-ass handstyle later.

I understand what you're saying Ronnie, I'll keep it in mind when sketching later. And about simples - you got that right. I fear doing simples, cuz they show up every single thing that's wrong about your letter forms.. mainly because all there is in a simple in letter form. So yeah, I'm not posting my simples, mainly cuz they suck a lot worse than that thing I posted up earlier. Thx

holy damn, that's a horrible attitude you have there.

"toy-ass handstyle"

*shudders*

Guest Propaganda

Well If I can highlight it or something I could but there are deff letters there. Put your mind to it. One reason why don't use that style no more or envolved it better.

Guest Propaganda

The S is obvious, The L is small, right behind almost to s, the Y is big and divided up, the D is small blocked on bottom and E is weird shaped letter end of the piece.