Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ looks decent man but there are excessive extentions ya know...kinda looks awkward maybe trying a little simpler with blocks or bubble letters alone and getting the letter structure down then experiment with some extensions

thanks

what about

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

Thanks for any replies

ok, there you go.

my S is a bit better now.

specnn7.jpg

can i get a crits on a these, i know they are rough and iv'e spent about 2 minutes on them but am i heading in the right direction with my simples?

looking good. that E is fire. try putting the letters ab it closer together and fucking with some fills or something. you got potential.

SURPA- come on. SIMPLES SIMPLES SIMPLES. not arrows. simples.

Going back a couple of pages, does Tezer need to be in the toy threads? I'd say not. But, you should definitely change your name dude. I know at least 10 kids writing a variation of that. Sure, most names will cross over to some extent but there are certain names that are constants and anything derived from tease is one of them. Anyway, I think your work is sweet!

Typical, I also like your work as well, mad sketching!

Sneak, word of advice, you've got to have credibility before you can have attitude.

Done in pencil as markers aren't available where I live. The pics don't make the colour look very strong, they are more definite in real life. I went a little overboard with the fill ins on the 8 and wanted to do the 3D in light and dark grey, but don't have those colours.

All crits appreciated.

IMG_0162-1.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg