Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DVC00414.jpg[/img]

crits please

friday night ..on house arrest..pissed the fuck off tht im not outside killin the city

This is whack. Quit being an angry little 15 year old with an identity crisis and acting like a tough thug on here. House Arrest? Oh cool, I never knew graffiti writers actually had cop shit occur. I certainly have no heat on my ass currently what so ever. Before you go out on here calling kids out, check your own shit. Your proportions are off. Your A looks like it has autism. Don't do 3d on simples; do a drop shadow and make it not so big.

Also, don't talk about "killin the city" because you're probably from the suburbs, hence why you act like you're a thug. Also, don't act like you're a super bad-ass writer. I probably put in more time painting on a weekly basis than you have in your career. I'm also probably a few years younger than you. Catching tags on mailboxes doesn't give you the right to act like a faggot online.

And anyone who thinks of writing TEEZE, TEZE, TEASE, TEAZE, etc etc, needs to quit graffiti and go to bed. Mad respect TEAZE BLT rest in peace.

dfine- simples look dope man try experimenting a little more dude

sank- shit is pretty dope man... just the n looks a lil short but its still pretty tight

verbs- shit flows pretty good dude nice work

just some crap... its was gonna say rekur but ran outta room

DSCN0082.jpg