Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i know, still super toy lol, but i did some more throws and tryed out a new handstyle, lemme know what you think/what i could do to improve

]

Simple, straight consistent letters like your keybourd. With regard to handstyle you need to gradually let it flow from your own natural hand writing. My advice is to fill pages with alphabets. Also, tone down thos crazy outlines dude, right now it needs to be all about letter shape, the colours and fills will come later.

Simple, straight consistent letters like your keybourd. With regard to handstyle you need to gradually let it flow from your own natural hand writing. My advice is to fill pages with alphabets. Also, tone down thos crazy outlines dude, right now it needs to be all about letter shape, the colours and fills will come later.

thanks for the tips, while i know i shouldnt even be thinking about fills yet, those ones like 10x better in person, but i'll take your advice and just work on letter construction for now.

thanks for the tips, while i know i shouldnt even be thinking about fills yet, those ones like 10x better in person, but i'll take your advice and just work on letter construction for now.

yeah i doubt that.

heres a drunk throw up and a fuck for luck

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n581/majoroner/throw.jpg[/img]"]throw.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n581/majoroner/dd.jpg[/img]"]dd.jpg

i think this style looks like shit. but i keep tryin it. ha. bump that shit.

that love would look better if we could see some tits.

because i love tits.

i wanna see your girls tits...

that love would look better if we could see some tits.

because i love tits.

i wanna see your girls tits...

Bahaha, that's not my girl. Just a chick friend that I used for a reference picture. She's kinda chubby though, I don't wanna see her tits. :(

It's been a long time since I've sketched anything... I've had a lot of things going on in life, and I lost my password to my e-mail account, so I couldn't recover the password to my 12 oz. account either. But, I finally remembered it and put pen to paper again with a simple; it's a remake of one that I've done before, just to get back into the swing of it.

RiekSketch-1.jpg

Crits? Go easy on me; it's been a while! :)

also don't draw with your wrist but your arm.

had a major headache my first night out wondering why what i've done on paper came out terrible on walls.

http://s15.postimage.org/3o36m9arr/baze_throwie.jpg

crits please

Centurysams looking good

This isn't too bad, but there are a couple of things that you could work on.

First, try to take your time a little more, and pay attention to the finer details. Yes, it's only a sketch, and a bomb / throw-up at that, but it could still be a bit cleaner. Second, the top line in your S or Z (whichever it is) could be less curved upward. Does that make sense? It just seems like it's curved upwards too much. Lastly, work on your shadowing a bit more.

Other than that, it's not bad. Keep it up!