Toys post here...

swif1

And if anybody wants to learn more about graff by themselves i strongly recomend la graffiti, ny graffiti, graffiti world, graffiti woman, the exchange by on the run, rack gaki is japanese shit, and the history of american graffiti which i need to buy lol. Tons of old and new flicks, lots of information and testimonials

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Omg that vesta battle is amazing. Hony shit.

Thanks zomb, and youu lucky fuck for knowing him.

The colorings not bad, i like the green. Hang the piece up and take a few steps back and just pay attention to the color, your main spots for the lighter orange is in the z,o, and the m. Even tho you have the lighter lined in there ifs not as obvious and imo makes the color weigh more on the left if you get what im sayin. Unles i purposely put a color to one side i try to make it a nice even spread

It's actually red and pink, like I said stupid cell phone pics lol.

Thx guys. I used these random kurecolor pens i had for the fill, black sharpie for the 3D and molotow white paint marker for the highlight. I really want to get into fades but im not sure how to go about it :/

I like that ORSE hand but i would lose one of the big swirls, seems a little overboard. Probly the one on the E but i dunno, my hand is pretty crappy XD

It just takes practice KASC. You got any specific questions that i/we could help with?

And nice one JERK, its got an old skool vibe to it.

that's what i was aiming for kind of, hope you dig it. i'll try and get a better picture. the fill is like a silver metallic that looks really good but it's a terrible picture