Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Robot Chicken: the bottom one is looking pretty good. you should have

outlined your letters all the way with that purple. but also, the colors

dont really work well together, their too dark, with not enough light

colors to contrast. instead of doing that detail you did inside of your

letters, try doing that with your 3d. as for the top one, it looks sick,

but it has alot going on. you should have left out the 2 purple and 2

red little add ons. you dont always have to add a bunch of extra stuff

in order for things to look good. the pink doesnt contrast with the light

green, their both two light colors. for the 3d, you should have chosen

a darker color.

hey guys whats good... i usally Tagg, do throwies,.. i wanted to create a icon, image,character to post around my town... as a throwie. have multiple faces, and then after i draw it post a tag next to it ya digg? whatcha think of this? sick? homo? wack? get at me!!

faceofteddy.jpg

ohh thats wicked eido, no offence but your cans arent up to scratch and distract me in that first piece imo

i know your new but stop spamming threads with this. this is the only thread you should post it in. its pretty simple work on it more add colours, get it to flow better and fix the proportions of the ears and eyes. also if possible maybe try incorporate it into your tag if its SEVO make it the O??

Spawn-of-Sham that last piece (pink fills) is looking REALLY good. The only qualm I had with your pieces were colour choices but that one hit the mark. Keep it goin'.

eido Sick extensions. Would've liked to see some highlights or something in that last piece but its ill nonetheless.

Practice, Practice, Practice.

Well think about contrast. You used some pretty bright colors. Try to go for something thatll cover the white and make the main thing pop even more. Itd be good to get more colors to fuck with also. Go to joannes, michaels, utrect, blick, hobby shops and rack some shit. Or buy whatever.. and like i said before its good to do the background first with paint. Its just easier. And those letters in bomb look good. Make a z for it.