Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6066657599_00cd8bcbff_b.jpg

No disrespect at all because it's very clean, but the "i" isn't happening. It's super clean and props to understanding letters and whatnot but there needs to be some distinguishing factor that says its an "i". looks to be in the middle of a L and I. It either needs a top serif or dot. I hope you understand.

and also, the bars that make up the "R" are a little unproportional.

thanks for the kind words and crits my dude... i really wasnt happy with that piece just figured id post it since i wasted my damn time filling it in lol...

somtin im workin on...

6068362240_72612525b8_b.jpg

the part where the u and then n connect looks a little funny to me, and the dot on the i could be a little bigger but besides that it's pretty rad yo

its a clean simple, i like the a and the t, i think the only thing that makes the r seem off is because since all the other letters are consistent bar-width wise, the big part of the r and the other smaller part of the r makes it look a little wierd, I hope im making sense bcus its hard for me to explain

Thats looking nice rant, but, kinda un proportionate on the R in particular. and your serifs could use a little refining.

ok so i havent posted anything in a bit, sooo, heres a simple i created.

RUCK

this is what ive been doing mostly instead of drawing lately. editing gameplay from me nerding out.

Has anyone used Ironlak streakers? $50 for a set of 20, doesn't seem too terrible if they're nice. If so can anyone post up some work they've done them with? I wanna see if they "Overlap" or not, I don't really know what to call it but my Bic Mark Its overlap and its annoying. (Where it darkens when you go over it again)

Just got the 36 color set and the new book but i dont want to ink it in and the 3d is fucked up like i usually do, can you guys tell me if and where my shit is fucked so i can fix it before the ink..

1314061245.jpg

i already fixed up the part at the bottom were the C and S connect and the opening in the a

still missing a little bit of 3d homie but it looks better.

Yes I meant strikers lol. I found some crappy "Reviews" but I wanted to see videos of people actually using them, couldn't find any.

I know! I went and looked right after i told you to watch it again. Found nothing. Try vimeo, i know for a fact does has a video and reals has used them. Fyi if any of you havent already go to ironlaks media section and watch the vids. Gud shit.

Sik, thats a good iea and more people should do that (post picks of pencil before ink). Anywhoo every bit of 3d is either not the same width or sloopy and the letters are the same so go over those again. No diss tho. And ill post a flick of where you need to fix 3d