Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My dad just suprised me with:

Pentel 12 color pen set

Big sketchbook

Pocket sketchbook

pencil

extra clean eraser

Very Fuckin Happy

@Zomb those stencil canvases look dope

Thanks man, I might put up some of my canvases on craigslist or eBay and see if I can make a few bucks to get some new supplies. How's that pen set working out for ya?

Background painted some light rustoleum color. I'm thinking about adding more to the background but I haven't decided yet ...

Took Spawn's advice and used the font from my "BOMB" picture, Tried to make a Z that went with it. Now that I look at this though the B is kinda small. :(

1002024p.jpg

Bump the lil nigga zomb! That zomb piece is clean and theres only three minor things im not feelin, small b but you saw that too which is good to see ones flaws. I know i have mine. The b's vertical bar and rounded bars are disconnected, dont get me wrond i like it but id doesnt seem to fit perfectly with the other letters. It seems more advanced so to speak if ya feel me. And i dont feel like explaining the third thing so ill draw what i wanna say and post it soon.

And i gotta ask, no diss and i know you said you cut your stencils, but do you draw the initial shape or print them or what? I only ask because theyre so good

Background painted some light rustoleum color. I'm thinking about adding more to the background but I haven't decided yet ...

Took Spawn's advice and used the font from my "BOMB" picture, Tried to make a Z that went with it. Now that I look at this though the B is kinda small. :(

1002024p.jpg

it's nice you put a background on it. but don't be scared to use more than one color of spray paint. get you a piece of plywood or something and practice different backgrounds with different color cans.

Bump the lil nigga zomb! That zomb piece is clean and theres only three minor things im not feelin, small b but you saw that too which is good to see ones flaws. I know i have mine. The b's vertical bar and rounded bars are disconnected, dont get me wrond i like it but id doesnt seem to fit perfectly with the other letters. It seems more advanced so to speak if ya feel me. And i dont feel like explaining the third thing so ill draw what i wanna say and post it soon.

And i gotta ask, no diss and i know you said you cut your stencils, but do you draw the initial shape or print them or what? I only ask because theyre so good

I initially make them in photoshop, vector style with the pen tool. So I'm not just busting out a quick filter and taking the easy route, I do things to make the shadows pop then get to work, it can be timely. The gas mask took me a few hours just in photoshop time.

IMAG1042.jpg

See what i did thar?

You think I should bring the lines up higher on the M? I guess if that's what you're saying then it makes sense. My lines not going high enough give it the effect that the top part of the M is a lot fatter than the rest of the piece.

it's nice you put a background on it. but don't be scared to use more than one color of spray paint. get you a piece of plywood or something and practice different backgrounds with different color cans.

Word, that's what I did with these. Grabbed a few cans and did some randomness. I wanted to go simple for the last 2 I was doing. They're definelty not too crazy or eye popping but theres a few colors in there.

1002028t.jpg

29087010150765217295454.jpg