Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like that Euro-ish throw style Sale, and fucking good to see you are still alive haha Have you seen Ioka's stuff think you would like it, he does more charas than letters but his letter style is very similar to that, he did this for me

5561751393_776936bafd_z.jpg

That is actually quite sick, and that Sale, is dope too

haha good to see ya sale, man, still a few cats from a few years ago posting here, i like that.

oh and yo redeye why do you always negaprop me with unhelpful shit like "stop."? I don't care about the points but if you're gonna diss at least give me some real criticism. I don't have any beef with you or anything I just think it's a little immature of you.

speak, you really need to keep practicing simps... also, those hands arent that great, but dont do "wickets" or heart-letters or whatever... people already did that and you probably wont do it better... do your own thing, make your own path, blah blah...

but yeh.

All depends on preference really. Acrylic paint pens are opaque but dont blend where as alchohol based pens blend but bleed through paper so u need thick paper or to put something behind. I think some sort of paint marker is best for outlines as it gives u a solid line. Personally i like molotow paint markers but they can be a little tricky to use. If all else fails, use coloured pencils :P