Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha okay... when hell freezes over asshole haha jkjk. post something you gots those are some of my older stuff the first two were the "newest" that i've photographed. but nobody cares about this blunts anyone.? oh and more sketchs.!!

0314010822.jpg

just thought i'd show you how i burnnnn! learn from the king br0!

and everyone else this is paper chase post your painted stuff in the paint thread!

PEACEEEEEEEEEEE

'Sup guys, Im new here, and new to graffing in general.

2hd9o55.jpg

check it, some piece i did a couple weeks ago just flicked it today. it says CES if you cant see it. I just started writing like a year ago so im not a king yet but im getting there, though it's safe to say that i burn most of the dudes in my crew LOL. my boy kept telling me it needs more arrows and i was like "nah dawg, 2 is my limit" because any more than that and it comes out lookin toy as fuck. i was also debating on whether or not to add a cloud around it but i thought that would be to cliche so i went with stars instead.Any crits?

oh and i know your not supposed to rock a crown but i did anyways, not that im some super known graffer or anything but i just feel like we are all kings on the inside ya dig?

-CES,stay up.

bump for crits.what am i doing wrong here?

0314010822.jpg

and everyone else this is paper chase post your painted stuff in the paint thread!

PEACEEEEEEEEEEE

haha that's funny.

i'm not here to diss anyone or whatevers but come harder if you gunna burn and oh more arrows to make it cleaner :cool: haha.!!

but still i'm not even going on a year yet and i'm just still getting started so more pics and more critiques on the matter.

i know this is paper chase, but come one bro sorta jockin the homies name?

FxCam_1297386709182.jpg

Photo-0048.jpg

at least i think your throwup says peso?

not trying to be a dick btw

Its allgood man ... pesoe and be for real names there isnt a name used that hasnt been used before if they aint on legend status or paint in your area what does it matter? respect for not being all dumb bout the shit

0314010822.jpg

PEACEEEEEEEEEEE

True, you know "king bro"? dude's tight with the video bomber graff skillz

that d, wow, you sir are a true graffer bommber tagger arteest. Take notes, do you see those pubes on the bowl of the D, wow oh wow, a one of a kind pioneer.

agreed^

2d1pwg6.jpg

jeph glad to see you tryina peice, so i heard what you think of me, now its your turn minus the vindictive garbage you spout. check it, the e and h are hurt, the verticle bit on the upper left side of the e is outa place, and the squigle in the horizontal h bar isnt doin it an im not happy about the h's big feet neither, otherwise nice, nice fill too. dont do those generic throws in the back round though guy, everyone and their mother uses that g, shits weak, come up with some spaceship shit that no ones thought of. loose the fill work on those letters and bulk up the lines like freekee said. now dont you come at me with any of your shit attitude, take it or leave it

sodem, i like your stuff, but it still seems a little too complicated. i would love to see a burning simp from you. and dahr, nice to see you experimenting, but those little loops on the A and H just confuse the letters. and the head of the R is a little wonky. no diss to anyone at all.