Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaaa good to see an old fav from DG. i been seeing your shit around for years senok (if youre the same one). gotta say your sketches are pretty impressive, im hella toy anyway, but still got nuff discrimination to judge..

nice angles and flares, good use of effects. the bottom two are boss, the top one's colors and theme arent really my style, but good work to say the least!

rep DG!

RADAR-if you are going to do that d try to cut a 45 degree angle on the right bottom... that may help some..

GRIMEY-not really, like was said before:

PASIT

this means a straight, even vertical line for the p, accompanied by a half-circle, two angled, straght and even bars leaning upon each other with a horizontal line in the middle, a curved, even s, ETC ETC....

hahahaaa good to see an old fav from DG. i been seeing your shit around for years senok (if youre the same one). gotta say your sketches are pretty impressive, im hella toy anyway, but still got nuff discrimination to judge..

nice angles and flares, good use of effects. the bottom two are boss, the top one's colors and theme arent really my style, but good work to say the least!

rep DG!

good job bumping yourself! :)

radar: The D feels too much like a b to me.