Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some shit ive been doin, some of thease i hate (3rd pic)...and i definetly dont like the colour,also needed to connect that middle a bar i just had pens and i was on a bus, also needed to cennect that middle a bar..not the best time to draw, but w.e...crits. please? and yes im still doing simples, ill post some of those in a few days.

PA260053.JPG.05342ac697b4db787dd77645f61e0895.JPG

• Like 1

img00328201010252230.jpg

img00329201010261738.jpg

img00330201010261738.jpg

just a few things i've done lately

JOEST- you have the basic idea of starting simple but there are a few things that need attention

1- you need to pay attention to your bar width, keep the width constant (check your e and o in the first and second pieces)

2- keep REALLY simple, the second piece is not a horrible idea but its not at all a good one

3- your 3D needs a lot of work, start out not doing any 3D until you get your bar width under control

its a start, everyone has been there at one point or another, just work on these things listed and practice, practice, practice, and you will improve

JOEST- you have the basic idea of starting simple but there are a few things that need attention

1- you need to pay attention to your bar width, keep the width constant (check your e and o in the first and second pieces)

2- keep REALLY simple, the second piece is not a horrible idea but its not at all a good one

3- your 3D needs a lot of work, start out not doing any 3D until you get your bar width under control

its a start, everyone has been there at one point or another, just work on these things listed and practice, practice, practice, and you will improve

aight preciate the help will deff work and apply the tips you've given me

No crits???

the first 2 with simples on them are ok, keep it up. the others arent. Keep workin those simples until you get it down. on the one with the random arrows the extensions make it mad confusing and the arrows dont make it any prettier. and dont try to bend your bars like on the 2nd to last ones F and A yet

massgraff, i was hardly tearing into him. and i think that page of nonsense i posted was legible and for the most part pretty simple, at least. what, are you his big brother?? you crit people all the time. i'm entitled to my opinions.

oh, and i would have loved to get some crits on what i posted.

what's you're prob, man? i just went about 12 pages deep into what you posted, but couldn't find one fucking post of any of your shit. all bullshit responses to game threads. so feel free to neg me, or if you would like pm me and my girlfriend can get you the name of her gynecologist so you can discuss your pms options...

peace.

• Like 1