Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Elite, ignore the negative comments bud, follow the good advice doo gave you and work on basic structure for a while before you worry about bending letters, adding extensions, and even to some point 3d. As you learn the mechanics of each letter you begin to notice that no matter what style you are doing the same characteristics will apply. Some of the cleanest pieces you run across are also some of the simplest. Stay simple,get it down then add little by little and your own style will develop from it

posism.jpg

hey pos...just wanted to give a few pointers..atleast for now make sure ur letter widths are consistent(shown in the green lines on the S)..dont overlapp ur letters too much and try to make em the same sizes(Shown in the blue boxes)..and make sure your letters line up(shown by the yellow lines)....

@anyone...in the beginning you might wanna start drawing out lines to help with simples(i think professional sign designers and tattoo artists may do ths)...with time you should be able to eyeball stuff and be able to rock solid straight letters free handed.

*excuse the shakiness my mouse controls not on point :o

posism.jpg

hey pos...just wanted to give a few pointers..atleast for now make sure ur letter widths are consistent(shown in the green lines on the S)..dont overlapp ur letters too much and try to make em the same sizes(Shown in the blue boxes)..and make sure your letters line up(shown by the yellow lines)....

@anyone...in the beginning you might wanna start drawing out lines to help with simples(i think professional sign designers and tattoo artists may do ths)...with time you should be able to eyeball stuff and be able to rock solid straight letters free handed.

*excuse the shakiness my mouse controls not on point :o

so something like graph paper should help?

Yo guys, i'm not tryin to take you away from 12oz website but i found this guy on youtube and he's helped me a bit and thought i'd share with my fellow toys!

if you check it out be sure to look at his links in his videos he has some pretty sick graff that he's PAINTED too!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/gantonski

he has some digital pieces he does and then another section with some tips and stuff!

his painted pieces are in the descriptions or you can go here:

gantonski.deviantart.com

KEEP AT IT GUYS! I KNOW I WILL!

yeah these two guys above me are right, the link i posted above that nigga piece has a couple videos giving some examples of letter structure. its a bit weird to listen to the guy and the vids are kinda long but if you keep an open mind, that shits like breakthrough material! for realsies!

JUST TRYIN' TO BUMP!!!

Yo guys, i'm not tryin to take you away from 12oz website but i found this guy on youtube and he's helped me a bit and thought i'd share with my fellow toys!

if you check it out be sure to look at his links in his videos he has some pretty sick graff that he's PAINTED too!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/gantonski

he has some digital pieces he does and then another section with some tips and stuff!

his painted pieces are in the descriptions or you can go here:

gantonski.deviantart.com

KEEP AT IT GUYS! I KNOW I WILL!