Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Phony, looking good for the most part, you already know you have to work on your spacing bud so i wont crit on that bit but other things ya need to fix are : the p comes into the h kinda oddly ,and your 3d should be consistant, for example if your gonna have the drop lines like on the bottom of the o then the rest of the letters should be the same . Its missing many of the drop lines for the 3d. Overall a decent improvement over your last tho bud, keep it up

ya i was trying to get rid of most of the drop lines dont know why i decided to add those in on the O, shoulda left that out like you said.. the p and the h came together so weird they were supposed to be seperate bars but it almost looks like i was trying to lock them together.. which i totally wasnt going for ahha.. thanks a lot for the crits gonna open up the pad now and work on it some more. peace

Yo RUCKUS! wats goin on....i been reppin tmw whenever i can

the first true i u posted, solid simp...liked how ur letters went from smallT to bigR to smallU to bigE

on the first set of pictures in the other post,..i liked the top heavy extensions,.

on the second one...i thought the extension on the topright of the R, and a the two dots surrounding the lower part of the T were a lil weird.

and the last ones a solid simp....ink em in son! u know what ur doing dude..keep at eM!

@somekat..i like where ur goingwith the first red one...feel like the Es not at the same levela s the other letters....and on the pink one..like it as well..the 3ds type off..and dunno about the lil gray things on the forcefeild

@eyelessthancrack..exactly wat decy said...

@reson..haha u got some badass chars..make me crack up..nothing beats chcucky tho! purely cuz it got me nostalgic.

@phony...i generally like where ur going..for that first blue one..the horizontal bars seemed to be at wierd levels..and i REally like the one with the black fill and orange 3d..the only thing id say about that one is that the

P seemed off...u shud definitely keep playing around with that one..i felt like the other ones were too tiny and smushed in....definately looks better elongated

@sequnce...try rocking some simples dude...some of the arrows and the letters on the last one were kinda off .