Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of my first attempts at a "piece"...

DSCN1584.jpg

it needed at least 3 more arrows.

also notice the progressive question mark for a d, and kool krew..

the rest of these are just old, some newer than others, obviously:

DSCN1582.jpg

DSCN1579.jpg

DSCN1580.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1583.jpg

just let me know if anyone wants me to stop posting all these old flicks, i just get bored and figure ill add random flicks..

*oh and thanks for the advice, fellas

IMG_9387.JPG.bafe0b999ac9015258fc4db9dadd9d14.JPG

IMG_9367.JPG.63b58430c63e8fcbdaa6dc2f776a4811.JPG

IMG_9417.JPG.0ab10ef81541fc1c7e47367e9e13bcbf.JPG

IMG_9306.JPG.fc684ab98ad0c6a902535754d0b6d2c5.JPG

fiddly, i like the letters and the 3D looks good to me, but the E needs to be tilted back to make everything look even. good job with the vanishing point. looks real clean

Oh cock.

I just realised your right :o. FFFFFUUUU---

That sucks but atm I cbf'd to fix it.............. BAAAAAAAH.

Lol.

PROKED: you're off at a good start. keep doing them simples and using consistent width on your bars.

the only thing i'm gonna say is, since you're working on paper, just write your full name and take it easy and slow.

do that and it will be dope in no time

anyone else wants to exchange? i'm up for any name.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

basically none of your letters have any sort of structure at all, they're just sort of half piece/half throw up which isnt really working at all in your case, as is said every day on this thread,,, SIMPLES SIMPLES SIMPLES! you cannot begin to stylise letters with all the kicks and shit, without first understanding the letters themselves and what characteristics they should/shouldnt have.

last time im gonna say this so somebody just quote this anytime it needs to be said it will save a lot of time...

open Microsoft word,

type in your name,

find some fonts you like,

keep sketching those font letters until you know them inside out,

ONLY THEN should you start trying to add your own style, 3d, arrows, kicks, extentions etc.

you have to learn to walk before you run.

^^^^^ THIS

4568457615_33cd4f112b_o.jpg

that new new.

kinda fucked up the R and the N overlaps the G a little too much and does the B to the A. Tryna put in that work son.

my roomate says, sketch sketch sketch and then sketch some more. Thanks for the crits you all.

Is it just me or is my mindset phucking with me. Humans are quite possibly the most easily duped of all species. A-Z and 0-9 constitute our make up. So I guess when you move the 36 symbols that so control our lives you get the ______ CIWYW, but I'd be careful going about throwing names at things that in some way, where left to be the untermed. I think mans obsession with turning all he sees into that which constitutes the alpha/numerical set is probably the biggest sham on _____ since well, I've yet to see any other creature come this far. For man became an outsider of the animals when he classified the others as animal, yet took only the I and L from animal and got himself, MAN. All will be well in due time though. The powers that be or rather _______, know that to go about waving guns and badges is but a joke, a puerile kiddie game for those yet to grow up. We got to first place, then when that happened everyone else became third class, QUICK. Props to kids blowing themselves, keep up the good work, _____ in the end knows that all this was for play. In time the system taught many men to build walls, and in that one act, many men became slaves, break the system. Look in a mirror when you get the chance, and see the _____. Perhaps even try to draw it. Life is but only one time, don't let the camera and all the other gizmos have all the phun. Phuck Obama, cause really, to play as change...... is cheap. Let the change change itself. One love to ______, I know you watching. Pzzzz... don't sleep yet though, rest in blood for now.