Toys post here...

swif1

No pointers from either of you?

Well, I think that Pimps and I are both in agreement that you need to go back to simples, like the letters on your keyboard.

As he said, and I supported, your letter structure is terrible, bro. Do some simples and go from there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah that letter structure is horrible

so's that hype

so whats wrong with the hype exactly that u dont like?

the letter structure? the fill? the flow?

give me something 2 work with here guys...

honestly, the main thing i was interested on gettin done with that peice was having it clean...i think it is..

i know the colors are abit fucked but i just worked with what i had!

so some actual pointer or personal opinions would be great...instead of "so's that hype"

2zfjwxe.jpg

Do keyboard simples.

hahahaha i retract my previous comment...

your opinion means shit 2 me...

ur just acting a fucking tool..

yeah i fucked maybe 1 or 2 bit (yeah the aarows)..

but the stuff u circled just shows me how much of a tool u are!

maybe post some of your stuff bro...

would love to see it?

If you want crits, then you're going to learn how to take them with a grain of salt, NVS. We're here to learn, and the guys with more experience, like Big Teetas, Veritably Clean, and Freakeenyc, give us those crits.

If you can't take them for what they are; help, then you need to go find somewhere else to ask for crits. He's trying to show you where you went wrong. You don't have the right to tell him that you didn't fuck up, when you don't even know for certain if you did or not.

Just lighten up, man. The crits are constructive criticism; they're posted to HELP you, not mock you or something stupid like that.

Thats my 2 cents.

• Like 1

hahahaha i retract my previous comment...

your opinion means shit 2 me...

ur just acting a fucking tool..

yeah i fucked maybe 1 or 2 bit (yeah the aarows)..

but the stuff u circled just shows me how much of a tool u are!

maybe post some of your stuff bro...

would love to see it?

Oh the irony.

If you want crits, then you're going to learn how to take them with a grain of salt, NVS.

The crits are constructive criticism; they're posted to HELP you, not mock you or something stupid like that.

Thats my 2 cents.

if i didnt want opinions i wouldnt ask for them..

but can u honestly look at all the sections he has circled and say there is something wrong with all of them?

and yeah it does seem as if he's pulling the piss...

put a pink circle around a straight line with no fuzz and a solid fill? whats that gonna teach me?

maybe there is some inconsistancy with line thickness, but as stated, there aint something wrong with all the sections he has highlighted is there?

but can u honestly look at all the sections he has circled and say there is something wrong with all of them?

put a pink circle around a straight line with no fuzz and a solid fill? whats that gonna teach me?

maybe there is some inconsistancy with line thickness, but as stated, there aint something wrong with all the sections he has highlighted is there?

A lot of the parts that he has circled, I can give you MY opinion on why they are circled. Now, it might not be why Big circled them, but I can tell you why I think they are.

Most of them are for weird angles, extensions, connections, and inappropriate, UN-matching proportions. To explain this, a lot of your letters, like the very top left corner where he has a circle, in my opinion is for angles that don't match with the rest; if you have rounded edges for your letters, and then random ones that are not rounded, but rather jagged and sticking out, it doesn't flow. If you have conenctions that don't make sense, like when I connected the H, A, and E in my HALE sketch a page or two back, it doesn't flow. If you have portions of a letter or letters, that are abnormally wider, or skinnier than the rest of that letter, or letters, then it doesn't flow.

He's not giving you these crits to be a dick, I can assure you. There's a reason behind every circled area, whether you notice it or not. Like I said, you have to take these crits with a grain of salt, man. Now, in your defense, Big could have explained each circled area to show you what was wrong, but he may have left the un-explained to see if you could figure them out on your own. It could be a method to his madness.

The bottom line is that we're all trying to help you, man. I hope this helps.

he was obviously making fun of it dude, he said "ok i circled da bad bits" and put circles around the whole thing. LOL.

There is nothing right about the hype.

Thats why the whole fucking thing is circled

The arrows coming randomly out of nowhere, from the letter, and the one attached to the bottom of the h come on.

Your letters are not consistent in thickness

The color scheme is whack, the multi black and white color fill and the fade with no flow at all

And the letters are crammed as fuck with no structure.

Dont paint, and do simples.

and dont ask for opinions and bitch about them

There is nothing right about the hype.

Thats why the whole fucking thing is circled

The arrows coming randomly out of nowhere, from the letter, and the one attached to the bottom of the h come on.

Your letters are not consistent in thickness

The color scheme is whack, the multi black and white color fill and the fade with no flow at all

And the letters are crammed as fuck with no structure.

Dont paint, and do simples.

and dont ask for opinions and bitch about them

This is basically it. It's blunt and to the point, but this basically sums it up.

On another note, I had 2 bars of rep, and now I have one, all because I posted in a music thread. Fuck!