Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp276/Gleep133/od2.jpg

this one is pretty cool, arrow is okay, probably could be better without. Dunno why people always get boners to use arrows for some strange reason... maybe it's like having an extra penis? or a hundred of them?......

eaz one - "Arrows are fresh. Arrows NEVER get played out."

t-kid - "All fresh ass burners i've seen have arrows"

and the list continues. I didn't care for arrows until recently, but i got a new understanding of them from some interviews i've been watching.

New name/style I've been working on. Still needs work but you get the basic idea. Critzzzzzz.

DSC_0971.jpg

maybe flick out the flicked leg on the N a bit further but nor tooo much and the same on the flick on the t ill see if i can do a quick doodle on yours to show you .

The mid bar on the S seems way to thin...and Big, you kiddin i love NZ i got a bro from there. NZ is the shit.

Naw not kidding, I reckon NZ is cool, I would like to visit other places, but I don't see why people with nothing original or witty to use to "diss" me with, always resort to trying to degrade my country, haha, like shot fellas...

I heard NZ natives have small penises? hm...

But Teetas, do you do the Hakka dances and stuff? Those are pretty dope, especially before sporting events

Haha, naw, I personally don't, but have done the hakka before at school, kinda unique thing our rugby team does.

and @ penis joke, haha, naw, small dicks all around the world, go research it, you'll find our average is better then Americas. [not that data can't lie, just saying haha]

No idea where you live though.. haha.