Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not bad, LEGO ain't a bad name, i'll draw one up soon, see how my styles does.

i'd say make the L's bar mimic the E's in angle, same with the g for more consistency. you could have done an O, kinda lazy on your part there, character is decent, on some disney steeze.

dawg dont talk your from new zealand. nothin else to say

Wow! fresh! haven't heard that before...

oh yeah your such a fuckin king aint you? like you got the best advice on this thread haha who do you think you are? remember you live WHERE? NEW ZELAND. you guys have graff!? lets see one of your wack throws. talk about biteing when did new zeland even begain that culture? hmmm mabey when they wanted to be more like america. please.....

and nigga u live in new zealand wtf lmaoooooooooooooooo

after that i dont even need to talk to u no more hahahahhahhaha wtffff

ha ha haaaaa, no... boring... jeeze, you guys are all the same, idiots...

why does everyone try diss me because I live in NZ, maan, they obviously haven't been to where I live..

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp276/Gleep133/od2.jpg

this one is pretty cool, arrow is okay, probably could be better without. Dunno why people always get boners to use arrows for some strange reason... maybe it's like having an extra penis? or a hundred of them?......

2j2cilt.jpg

don't like that non coloured one oceAn, the structure is all over the place. and that coloured one isn't too bad, minus the little curl, the others swirls aren't as bad haha.. it's pretty cool, oh work on your outside splash things, i think they just a bit too fat on all the bars, iunno personal pref.