Toys post here...

swif1

Melinoe that Komi seems off in the proportions, I personally would have the K going over the O rather than the o going over the k, try just doing straighter letters, don't flair out the M at the top

Phere that piece is nice, dope fade, think it would actually look better without the arrows

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stfu port-a-john

you dont know me at all. what i said came from pms between red eye animal and i.

your a 15 year old kid who doesnt know how to speak right to people. thats not going to get you anywhere. i can practice my throws, ive never been a throw person. like decy said though, some of my piece do work. and your sketches do NOT "beat" my work. nothing beats anyones work. its just a skill that grows with time. take time to work on your skill instean of picking e-fights. im not full of myself, to be full of myself i would say "im the shit, fuck you toy". ive been in this game a few years now and i have put in work.

go smoke a blunt and chill the fuck out.

and stop ego trippin. your not "the bomb" and im not "terrible"