Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I know I'm a toy, but I heed people's adivce, not blatantly disregard it and continue to yell and argue when the crits are given to me.

So, why poke fun at me?

i can't speak for another man but probably cause ur acting like a lil bitch....btw, my bad for not taking crits from toyz COMPLETely serious....thats dumb of me :D

bajaja, i was just busting your balls dude...i could care less either way. Dude sucks, this is fact.

Hahaha, alright, man. I thought you were being serious...I was thinkin' to myself "did I not admit a few pages back that I know I'm a toy?" Haha, it's all good.

Phethead, we ARE trying to help you. The reason you post here is so that people can see your work and help you make it look better. If you're not going to take our criticisms seriously, then you'd might as well leave this thread.

I'm just saying what needs to be said, and what needs to be said is that you're not a badass, and you're art needs a lot of work. You need to start small and simple before you venture down the path of creativity. You've skipped a key step in the path of becoming a good writer, and eventually a king. Backtrack, and take that necessary step, or you're style will never improve.

'Nuff said.

holy shit, i said COMPLETELY serious.....check the bold lettering on completely......i DO come in here for the crits....and i already realize that practicing simples is the way to go....i have a huge fucking stack of them on my side right now.....i post the slightly more complex things i experiment with hoping someone with experience can give me some in site on wat exactly im doing wrong...like y exactly my extension doesn't work on my P or T...or were am i going wrong on my letters.....tellin me i suck and to work on simples is understandable but very very un-progressive....im mean it helps on a massive scale to know that simples is the way to go and studing them is how i learn but once i already know that, repeating it doesn't help me get over the humps (by repeating i mean u tellin me to work on simps)....wtf is so hard about ignoring my post if u don't want to or CAN'T give CONSTRUCTIVE critisism...<<<not doing that is wat makes u a sensative lil bitch, stop crying.....

holy shit, i said COMPLETELY serious.....check the bold lettering on completely......i DO come in here for the crits....and i already realize that practicing simples is the way to go....i have a huge fucking stack of them on my side right now.....i post the slightly more complex things i experiment with hoping someone with experience can give me some in site on wat exactly im doing wrong...like y exactly my extension doesn't work on my P or T...or were am i going wrong on my letters.....tellin me i suck and to work on simples is understandable but very very un-progressive....im mean it helps on a massive scale to know that simples is the way to go and studing them is how i learn but once i already know that, repeating it doesn't help me get over the humps (by repeating i mean u tellin me to work on simps)....wtf is so hard about ignoring my post if u don't want to or CAN'T give CONSTRUCTIVE critisism...<<<not doing that is wat makes u a sensative lil bitch, stop crying.....

Instead of branching out into some random style that doesn't flow at all, try doing simples with tweaks. Go back through the pages and take a look at PHERE / PHEAR's work...it's simple and elegant at the same time. He uses basic letter structures, but add's things to them and tweakes the way that they look a bit to make it look good. Now, I'm not saying go and copy or bite his style, just use it as a reference point. The same thing goes for ASOTE's stuff. If you look for the posts of Kummelli's, you'll find more ASOTE. He uses simples, but tweaks them to make it flow and look good.

It's the way that you HAVE to start, man. Simples with no color, border, 3d, etc. Then simples with color, borders, and 3d as well as some tweaks. Then, you tweak them even more after you get those down WELL...start adding extensions, loops, yippidie doodahs, etc.

phethead, theres nothing wrong with starting over. knowing when something sucks can help you avoid making the same mistakes. i know that when you work on something new and it seems fuckin sweet, just do a check by coming on here and looking at the good shit people have done and you'll find spots in your work that could be better; or you may find that it would be better just to start from scratch.

ok my bad....can u give me an idea on what pages i find PHERE / PHEAR's and ASOTE's work?

The last three or four pages.

Asote posts under the name Kummeli-search for it under MEMBERS at the top of the screen, then click on "Find more posts by Kummeli". Click on the posts in the Toys Post Here thread that have an image URL.

I can't remember offhand what Phere posts under and I'm too lazy to check.

On that note, Freak (username: freakeenyc) and Ruck (username: Big Teetas) also do solid simple work. Alts (username: Decyferon) also used to post a lot of simples.

ok my bad....can u give me an idea on what pages i find PHERE / PHEAR's and ASOTE's work?

I sent you a Private Message with a bunch of ASOTE / PHERE pictures. Don't steal them, or bite his style or all of us in here will know about it. We all know their styles, so you can't sneak it past us.

I'm not saying that you would do that, but there are a lot of people who would. I'm doing this as a favor to you to try to help you, so don't make me regret it.

wow....^^^mad unnessasary...smh...i wish we could talk face to face u wouldn't be tryen me like that....btw, doodle..don't write toomer...its taken, i don't know if its written like that but he started or help start TKO origanly based in LA, its probably a bad move

I sent you a Private Message with a bunch of ASOTE / PHERE pictures. Don't steal them, or bite his style or all of us in here will know about it. We all know their styles, so you can't sneak it past us.

I'm not saying that you would do that, but there are a lot of people who would. I'm doing this as a favor to you to try to help you, so don't make me regret it.

i dont write toomer, just practicing diff letters cuz im bored.