Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha i dontusually post shit, but i found it extremely funny blackbook thinkin hes better then once pretty much because hes from the city and the shit he posted. your style is wack my dude, im going to have to go with once on this one, hes from jersey in an area where there is no graffiti scene except a select few heads, and hes still runnin your shit.

wow...

crazy drama beef goin' on. There is no way that where you come from makes any difference it's all about skill and nothing more, those who work harder get it quicker if their gonna get it at all... thats how i see it anyway...

and how come a bunch of ireps posts are edited?

anyway

bones, seriously man, those characters are like... lovin' it all man. you got any pictures of any pieces kid?

aegis... er.. donald.. dude thats way better, and the lines on the other one were to show sizing difference, again sorry man, just saw that post now...

yo fuckers stop complainin we dont give a shit where u come from or wat u do, the only reference u have is graffiti so post it up and well make u get better, but zstop fuking complaining bout nothing lol, Blackbook and Irep u guys probably dont fuking no each other so wat the fuck do u care, internet beef is fo loosers pussies and stupid people.

duse2qb4.png

finally finished for duse..gonna try a habet, metal and heysus..will post tomz.

feeling that stake....fuk gonna try a few freak sketches 2...i think i exchange more than i write my name nowadays.

o yea crit my shit..what cud i have done better...im not feeling the funky fill for the middle one....

hyper...

The concept on that is off the chain...

The execution, while colored well, kind of let me down.

I think next time you try something like that, you should shoot to make the entire magnet except for the tips the letters...

It takes lots of planning in advance... I would draw out the magnet shapes, then divide the shapes into an evenly-sized number of boxes.,, one box for each letter. Then bend the letters around the corners of the magnet from top to side...

Did that make sense?

yeah thats exactly what i did

i drew the magnet and the boxes

but i tried twisting it also

see i started from the 2 sides

but when i got to the twisting part

it became insanely hard and i barely saw what i was drawing in my head... even with the boxes - know what i mean?

so i just made 4 letters facing left and two facing up

also the angle of the magnet made it difficult to see the two last letters

next time ill push my limits more

its just that now its really hard