Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't usually post my shit in the toy section but I thought some of the cats I did letters for would get to see them if I posted them in here too:

I've been busy doing crazy exchanges for people who asked and people who didn't ask me to do their names:

ANROE (not happy with this one):

anroe.jpg

FREAK (sorry... I misspelled it and didn't realize until later)

freak.jpg

ALERT:

alert.jpg

In fact, that's what I'm working on to develop as a writer. I think I've pretty well mastered my own letters but doing other people's is a challenge for me and I want to be able to write ANYTHING and make it look dope.

You have to understand something that comes into play here so gather around kiddies because I'm about to drop some knowledge on you (some of you have heard me say this before but a lot of you haven't)...

Each of those pieces was the first time I'd tried to draw those letters.

This is why simples and practice are so important. So many toys and graff outsiders think when a writer constructs a piece, each time, he does the piece different.

They really don't!

Every time, they do the exact same letters. They change up the fill, some positioning here and there, extensions, connections, etc. Those are the things that make each piece different. But if you break the letters down to their root, they are drawn the same every time.

In order to write graffiti, you have to have letters. It's like a logo. You have to have mastered a set of letters that you could draw with your eyes closed and have them look good.

This is why, when you pick a name out, it's not really important what the name is or means as much as what letters are in it. Because the letters have EVERYTHING to do with determining parts of your style. Don't believe me? Look at ONOROC's letters. All curves and circles. Think that was accidental? Look at the letters in his name!

Anyway, if you don't start with simples and over time, slowly adapt those simples into the wildstyle, you will never accomplish yourself as a writer.

So there you have one of the basic building blocks.

I'll be honest, most writers will NEVER share this with toys and it's so important to getting good. Sure, we tell you to do simples, but we don't break it down like this.

Anyway, thanks for positive and negative criticism, folks.

Peace.

i was gonna paint last night but decided to smoke pot instead

1rst time, did it out of a water pipe or w/e it was called, my friends said i did everything right with inhaling it and shit but i didnt feel anything at all

pissed me off

:(

and is my sore throat from doign it for the first time

cause my throats really sore and it feels like a mild strept throat

knews what were some throws that influenced your style

it looks like nekst but idk who else