Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Rivals... any time I see two sets of letters that look dramatically different and one looks decent and the other looks terrible, I usually suspect some amount of intentional biting is in play...

I dont bite or atleast try very hard not to, any way could you point out the decent looking letters?

this will never work, especially with cola talking so much

also, just put ???authority??? on ignore

and enigmatic, when you have a letter that's working for you, KEEP THAT LETTER!

hahah oh fuck:lol:

freak ill try but it probably wont be wickets since f's and e's look like shit in my wicket style

just had to get a post in on page 666 so heres my critz (wouldnt want to be shamed, oh jeez!) Heater your T seems slightly hidden behind the A, and im not crazy about the second E being a negative letter, but it works, as for BASE my main problem is the S is too small at the bottom, leaving a bit too much space between the A and the S

ok and mickey... unfortunatly for you the best thing you can do to help you is practice your simples, block letters etc, get your lines clean, your shapes propetional etc etc, the progress from there once you can do all of that.

Enigmatic... keep a similar style but simplify your letter shape a little bit, it looks like your trying to give your letters swing, just simplify the movement of the letters... if you know what i mean? haha