Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sup 12 oz glad to be here, nvr knew this place had so much fucking skill,

obviously i suck ass and this is my first post, ur site influences me alot im going to get better just by looking at it

Dope stuff:)

heres a pic:

d2ug7.th.jpg

havnt developed my own style yet altho im starting to get ideas and shit

been graffin for 7 to 8months now..

one more thing i was just wondering how many years its gonna take not to be toy anymore, i know itll come eventually but i was wondering how long it took u good writers on the site;)

sry for the shitty pic...

dude itll happen eventually/...i have been writing for 6-7 years and am barely decent now....i think there are 2 types of writers...ones thta naturally have it...and kick ass within a few months...or niggas that have to practice alot(cuz theyre artistically challenged like myself.) for years...i really cant see thta but...ill just say go simple...to understand the letters..

aigght thnx fo the feed yall, i was just wondering cause my homie gets up really well, it seems like hes been doing it foever but in real its only been 2years now hes pretty good...

im like u freak i dont got artistik talent but its ok cause ill get it on the way ^^

haha i can see u gettig arrested now and having to check the "have u been convicted of a felony in the last 5 years" YES. when u are applying for a doctors position at mass general hospital

ive been writing a half a year and im slowly developing a style

aight so here is my uber toy shit...crits on anything would be appreciated...especially bout those lil two letter throwies...i know that lil crook on that a is wack...

bump all the shit that wienots been postin by the way...all that shits hot...

the deca on the side is pretty fly but the throwis need a little bit more style maybe somthinadded to the first litter

no, i do not steal candy from 7-11. i mostly sell knives

umm...i HIGHLY doubt this kid is tellin the truth. there are an ASSLOAD of kids that have huge insecurities that always lie bout shit...hey for all i know, you could be that fukn loser 12 year old mojo who recently signed up as a loser and now youre tryin a new approach as a gangster to see if you get respect...where in the bay are you from? there are NO gangs in the bay led by 12 year olds...shit just imagine what would happen: one of the cats from MS 13 comes to you for a gang fight and you show up with a prepubescent kid in the front? hmm...

umm...i HIGHLY doubt this kid is tellin the truth. there are an ASSLOAD of kids that have huge insecurities that always lie bout shit...hey for all i know, you could be that fukn loser 12 year old mojo who recently signed up as a loser and now youre tryin a new approach as a gangster to see if you get respect...where in the bay are you from? there are NO gangs in the bay led by 12 year olds...shit just imagine what would happen: one of the cats from MS 13 comes to you for a gang fight and you show up with a prepubescent kid in the front? hmm...

i am not the kid mojo. im from san mateo. ever heard of that? its not a widely known gang, which sucks, but fuk that n fuk you

amk - it seems like you always do those same letters when you post, mix it up some, lose some of the little swirly extension/connection things too

here's a quick tag

picture002uz3.jpg

trying to progress past simples

picturees1.jpg

if you wanna progress your simples, imo, you should stride away from constructing your letter from your tags

yo man wtf do u care if this guy is telling the truth or not?? personaly idont give a fuck he does watever he wants, this is a graffiti site i came here to learn and pass on u should do the same and stop worrying, u dont even know this kid so u shouldnt care...