Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and on that note.

bump to the actual part of that exchange i put more than a minuets worth a effort into

duse, i like ur old one liner handtlye better than these new shits.

oh

and ive been practicin my handies for a minute, and i think theyre mad dope.

if i can get a camera, ill post

wtf lao and penises all over that box, cola had too much fun

yea people here suck at life... :crap:

theres a sign like hospital for rehab and 2 other things i cant remeber or somehting someone scratched it out and so it said hospital for rape rape and rape, but i crossed it out

Yea, I'm trying to do some peices with block letters, but the A's always seem the most boring... like these: i cant find where I posted them earlier on this thread, and I wanted some suggestions on it...

Windows-1252BSU1HMDAwNzAuanBn.jpg

and colored:

Windows-1252BSU1HMDAwNzEuanBn.jpg

Just for you Knews.

87190189mj2.jpg

Sorry for the semi underaged looking badly scanned asian chick and the three letter exchange. Looks way better in real life.

Might do another one but longer or maybe someone else wants to exchange?

Self Bump so bouncingsoul will see it.

That rend peice could be really nice with a bit of better letter structure(mainly R) and drawn neater.

Self Bump so bouncingsoul will see it.

That rend peice could be really nice with a bit of better letter structure(mainly R) and drawn neater.

Why thank you. Did we have an exchange? I forgot hahahaha. Tell me your word nukka

"Slick Rick" I don't know hah

IMG_0737.jpg

ey method i here wat you say but look how the shadow is goin behind him that means he would be facing a light so thats why you wouldnt see it

apparently thats why your still in middleschool, Even directly facing into the light, there would be shading arround the edges of the body, shading on the face, and the shadow is at and angle so the shading would be on that side of the person as well...