Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anroe, that looks pretty good.

but I have to say: On the handie stuff around the piece, where it looks like the corner of a piece of paper is curving up, your shadow is off. The way you have it makes it look like a light source is coming from both sides(which if the light were coming from both directions, it would cancel out the shadows).

daveoner --i'm not trying to bust your balls here, but if you do write dream --expect shit from others. why not just start writing "DONDI" or "NASER." i'm just saying this because it's an internet forum, and people are going to hold tight something for dream. you can write "DREAM2" --but it's not like he gave you that name, so you're basically ripping the name off a legend who was murdered. like i said, go ahead and work with that name on paper to develop skill and style --but people are going to fuck with you. the dude is a legend. i mean i admired his work in magazines all throughout the late 90's. then a couple weeks ago i got "piece by piece" and found out how he was murdered. it all became more than just a flick in a magazine at that point. so you can keep writing dream in your notebook, and post it on here, but people are going to fuck with you for that. just a heads up.

dave... people are telling you not to write Dream because he's a legendary writer from the west coast with ill letters, crazy amount of up, and he was tragically gunned down over some bullshit.

Here's just two websites about him:

http://www.b-boys.com/classic/dream.html

http://www.dreamtdk.com/

Don't write Dream, idiot.

YOU WILL GET RAGGED, VAMPED, SLASHED, DISSED AND YOU WILL DESERVE IT.

will someone post a good tag with really nice and distinct flow?

iv been looking at alota tags in brick slayers but im not sure if i understand the concept of flow, like is it repeating letters forms?

idk man..

badman i like the 3rd piece and nice throws

cola, u have the concept of flow, you just always try putting way to much shit into ur letters

i feel you on that.

i looked at the site and

it is sad.

all im saying is that im like

dream2.

ya digg.

im not tryin to steal

his name or his cred

or his style.

this is a name i feel

comfortable with.

i got caught with my

old one jack and now this

is the one ima stick with

for awhile.

thanks for the look

out tho.

look man no tryin to be a dick, and im also no sayin your tryin to bite, but you just simply cant write dream, you dont understand, its like makeing stickers with the word OBEY and putting a picture of Thor the lighting god over them instead of andre the giant, even though its not his style, its still his shit, im sorry man, and you really dont get it, people will fuck you up if they see you writing dream, especially cause of the way he left this world man, so for real, please think of usin another name

Never posted here before, or anywhere for that matter. The name is Des'r, as in Deceiver (pronounced des - er)

I hope you like...(oh and bear in mind that these are photos of my sketchbook with my crappy ass digital camera :\)

a try at wildstyle

Wildstyle1.jpg

the color version

WildstyleColor.jpg

couple days ago

Tense.jpg

last night

DesrBlue.jpg