Toys post here...

swif1

this threads turnin shit, wheres 9 rides? wheres mith? where are they?

and APDFanClub, why dont u post ur shit? u only talkin shit n stuff.

by the way all the beef wont make the toy thread any better. post your shit

crit and get better not like fuck you toy and start to beef. beef wont make you

any better.

Edit: sect work on ur 3d and letters.

not talkin to u bouncin, knim and all u guys who aint beefin. keep it up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sale, i'm with you on all of that. the problem is, this is the toy thread. you're going to get little kids who think talking shit is a style and skill just as much as 3d or color schemes. unfortunately, graffiti is littered with preconceptions. the whole mark ecko/mtv uniform is put on before people realize what graff truely is all about. to these media driven monkeys it's an image, an attitude, and the art of it takes a backseat. graffiti is always going to be a pissing contest of egos and attitudes, it's just funny how most of it takes place on the internet now. has graff gone cyber geek?

no shit? thanks for the heads up. i'm not on here talking hard or talking shit though. so you missed the whole point of what i was saying. i'll admit i'm a fucking geek for being on here, i'm not going to front that i'm some thug or anything. i like this thread for what it is, and what it can do for me. some of the heads on here are really fucking down people, and seem to know respect. plus, the fact that i come in here and post, makes me feel pretty fucking geeky man. i'm probably the oldest fucking toy in here, and i'll admit that to anyone. i don't think my shit sucks, but it it ain't up to par with others. also, i didn't pick up a can until real late in my life --real late. i've been following graff for over ten years. i've been working on my style and letters off and on through out all that time. i didn't pick up a can until late --because i never thought i was ready. now i've got people pushing me to paint, including myself. i still haven't hit the street with a can, because i lack quality can control for throwies. so for me to come in and post with the third period algerbra crew --yeah, i guess i should admit i'm a fucking geek. that's cool with me.

i disagree with you kendoner --graff is worth shit. you wouldn't be here, or picking up a can, if it wasn't worth shit. people hate every form of art, but artists keep represeting that medium for the people who love it. anyone working on the street, is doing it for themselves and the others who are in the know. the general public may ignore or hate graffiti, but in today's world, there is a huge fan club --including all of us. plus, working on the street, in any medium, is the purest form of art to come around. so to say that's not worth shit is kind of fucked up.

knimone --i like this one a lot. compared to the other post you put up, i think this one takes the cake. keep going with this shit, play with the letters some more. the colors in this one work really well. also, the top of the I could have been a bit wider. just a suggestion.

thanks im gonna hit this up in a book a few times and just add eventually work it into a more complex piece. i need to get a enw set of prismas though so i can do the fills more accurate.

knimone --i like this one a lot. compared to the other post you put up, i think this one takes the cake. keep going with this shit, play with the letters some more. the colors in this one work really well. also, the top of the I could have been a bit wider. just a suggestion.

like the structure just try and make the lines a bit neater

Hmm, how simple should I go(pictures would probably be better than words). To me that clearly says what it should say...just know the N is a little messed up and you can see the B the L...INK. I like posting here, people that know what they are doing can help me out. I absorb everything, maybe not do everything you say, but I at least take it to heart. Thanks. I want to learn get better, than I was yesterday.

-Young grasshoppa out.