Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Bah I need help with my throwie, I can do things with guidelines but when I try to do them without they end up messed up. Just can't make the leap between guidelines vs. no guidelines.

Will doing it without guidelines come in time? I can hardly do anything without guidelines.

These are guidelines

guidekn8.jpg

neither do you seeing as youve never posted anything

:eek:

cola, actually i have posted on here, but i'll repost my shit.

i never told anyone they fucking suck though, that's where you're wrong. all i said was YOU have no grounds to tell anyone they suck. you've posted the same fucking bubble letters twice in one thread. as if someone can't scroll up to see it the first time. last time you posted the same bubble letters, all sloppy, when people talked shit, you threw a little cyber tantrum. so if you can't take that fucking shit, why dish it out on someone else?

as for a crit on your multi posted bubble letters? tighten up the spaces in the Z and E. maybe a thicker line will help you.

here's some posts:

POZE: here's a shot of the exchange i'm doing with you. i'm still not done, but let me know what you think so far. any crits are welcome on anything i put up.

424745979_460666dff7.jpg

370606899_44f8e8c1d0_b.jpg

370651408_b892f772a6_b.jpg

this one below is pencil sketch, and the SFC stands for "sexual frankenstein crew." i did this before that game "getting up" came out.

370651407_6bc5e49af3.jpg

these below are meant to be rotated, so the image kind of changes everytime.

318309201_aefb918592.jpg

here's one more. it's not finished, i need to adjust the inside blue line, as well as do a fill color. the girl who matted this thing, fucked it up. she cut all the edges too far in. i did this for her art class, she wanted to show the kids how to draw text, and she asked me if i'd draw the word inspiration going down, not sideways.

424937005_35d9378091_b.jpg

CNUE, do you and DUSE paint together? i see you throwing his name out in some of your work. if so, the two of you need to start hitting freights when you get your cans in control. both of you have serious freight styles. have fun on them walls, but seriously, you two need to hit the yards.

also, just for the record, i fucking suck with cans. i probably won't post an actual piece in here for a while. i've got people showing me though, so i should be doing ok sooner than later. i just wanted to state that, so i'm not fronting around. that's why i came to the "toy thread." i'm sure this thread has seen plenty of kids pulling that shit.

CNUE, do you and DUSE paint together? i see you throwing his name out in some of your work. if so, the two of you need to start hitting freights when you get your cans in control. both of you have serious freight styles. have fun on them walls, but seriously, you two need to hit the yards.

also, just for the record, i fucking suck with cans. i probably won't post an actual piece in here for a while. i've got people showing me though, so i should be doing ok sooner than later. i just wanted to state that, so i'm not fronting around. that's why i came to the "toy thread." i'm sure this thread has seen plenty of kids pulling that shit.

yeh we do paint together

once this snow bullshit is gone im hittin the yards hard.

i been waitin all winter

238664300.jpg

i like where you're going with this style. looks good. the only kind of crit i can give would be to try and make certain sections wider, maybe parallel some lines in the camoflauging. does that even make sense? also maybe try some with the same style, and more drastic slants in the letters. if it doesn't make sense, PM me. i don't really want to clog up the blog with photo examples. if you want, let's just do an exchange, and i'll do an example for you.