Toys post here...

swif1

pace and duse are killing this thread...

k-style... you need to do simple straight lines, no fills, work on that 3D and NO EXTENSIONS.

NONE. NOT A DAMN ONE.

NO CONNECTIONS. NOTHING.

JUST THE LETTERS.

Sorry...

Thanks for the tips, I'll be doing that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Re: Toys post here... - 03-09-2007, 12:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by staby (View Original Post)

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah.

By the Way i'm not emo. The kids in my school think that Slug and Murs and Aesop Rock is emo Trash and 50 cent is good music

Atmosphere and Aesop rock or fucking played out. I am going to make this abundantly clear to all those who think they're tight ass indie hip hop kids. If you listen solely to Aesop, Atmosphere, Felt and Murs, you are NOT a hiphop kid, you're a mainstream statistic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shit man thanks for the advice

i better through out all my atmosphere, felt and Murs cds so i can be down with real hip hop

thats not what i said you fucking idiot. Pay careful attention to the word "solely" it means only. Sorry if grade school vocabulary is too complicated for you, i can try and simplify my speech for you.

"IF ATMOSPHERE AND MURS ARE THE ONLY THINGS YOU LISTEN TO THEN YOU ARE NOT A HIP HOP KID"

Understand?

dumbass.

top Looks like che guevera with a skeleton face. Keep at it.

Wow That's what I was going for actually, real subtle though.

VVVVVVV I've been toying around with the character I posted for a while, got inspiration from the gorillaz artwork. I haven't seen yours but they could be similar, it's really not that much of an original character. (no offence) VVVVVVV

EDIT: Just checked out your character, they're similar, but to say I bit (assuming that's what you're saying) is a huge leap.

SOLEONE --i like that virus piece, but if you don't know already there is a pretty well established writer doing virus. he's one of the cleanest train painters. check out his work, if you haven't already.

pace, your "shitty character" (as you put it) looks like something i posted on the characters thread the other night.

Thought i'd go really tech but it turned out simpler than i thought. I'm still pleased with it though, first attempt at anything like it. Crits!?!

fviyadvlk2rbhrwbv.jpg

it's aight. but you're starting to try to do too much to the letters. all the add ons around it and bangs and shit just clutter it. the "s" and "k" don't really coorospond with the "t and a"

Wow That's what I was going for actually, real subtle though.

VVVVVVV I've been toying around with the character I posted for a while, got inspiration from the gorillaz artwork. I haven't seen yours but they could be similar, it's really not that much of an original character. (no offence) VVVVVVV

EDIT: Just checked out your character, they're similar, but to say I bit (assuming that's what you're saying) is a huge leap.

Woaaaaaahhhhh! you got it wayyyyyy off. I never said you were biting anything. I'm a firm believer that there is no such thing as biting in graff because frankly, its all biting. I was just saying it looked like che. Nothing more.

Well would Pace2 to be okay? I FINALLY find a name I like, and as far as my research went, it was untaken, now I find out he's a famous writer. :(

there's two famous writers named PACE

i guess PACE2 works if you dont live in one of the PACE's city's (chicago and new york)