Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey, do you guys remember the conversation a while back about the ups and asps and other stickers and which to get? well damn, i may be a little fucking late, but i got 6000, yes 6000, ups stickers that are bigger than the common usps and more sticky, and plain white, no blue shit. its ups label #02774006 and these are free up to 6000, so go for it. i thought this would be worth posting... happy sticking!:)

feak..those cula make me blind..bahaha

sooo..trying sum new things..like different tabs....differnt 3d's...connections...( i think there are loads of connection oppertunities with Aimo ) ... wider bars..trying to make it flow / idetnical ... diffrent letters..and shading etc. i know the cross hatch shading maybe off lil .. its bcuz i wanted to emphasise (sp) it ...

3.jpg

2222.jpg

222.jpg

Crits..

Thanks !! :P

My English sub today was fucking awesome... So I drew a charak of him. His name was Mr. King and he let everyone know it so that's why I put "The king!" handie next to him...

IMG_0643.jpg

...And here's a sketch. You can see the second sketch of the day on the bottom. I started it on the car on the way back but didn't finish... Will do tomorrow.\

IMG_0644.jpg

:edit: Ignore the shit dropshadow in the second flick...

well sorry ya cunt, i don't look around websites all day long

Maz take off that extension on the A, it looks terrible

isnt it funny how people say that but its really just that theyre too retarded to read whose posting stuff

and you at least look at the website like every other day or every other other day if you said that theres a similarity between two(one) person's style