Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
some more new stickers can i get critism

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

ok, why cant you fit them each on one sticker? and why do all your stuff on stickers? do sketches now, when you get good, then show it on the streets with stickers. ats all about STREET CRED!!!:lol: im not making fun, just suggesting

""Upon completing the drawing the patient starts laughing, then becomes startled by something on the floor.""

hahaha kend that link is great!

lol i was laughin for like 5 mins when i read that. also "Patient makes the last half-a-dozen strokes of the drawing while running back and forth across the room."

Hey newbs, you don't need to ask these people for help. We will just tell you things you already know when you look at your own shit. What you should do is look at graffiti and then.... look at more of it. And then when your all tired and shit and your like fuck this graff shit its 3 in the morning... look at some more shit. Because, you have to find what you like about graffiti. Not just a piece... you have to find out WHY you like that piece. What makes each letter tight and what makes makes it flow the next letter. I think graffiti has to do more with observation than anything else.

Then when your off puking cause of all the graffiti in your eyes, close your eyes and try to visualize your own dopeness. Think of a word and try to picture how that word should look chances are you will see something for a second that is good but you don't think you will ever draw it. Now that your done puking you come back to the work station and get a lined paper book. I say lined because it helps keep your shit in order. Don't just try to do pieces.. its like breaking before you can crawl. You have to realize you suck and your going to for a long time. Just stick to tags and bubble letters and stuff. Tag every letter in the alphabet and see which ones are the easiest to draw for you. Bomb that notebook super hard with every page black with tags and bullshit all over it. Then throw it away. You don't need to look at it anymore anything that you wrote that you liked is still in your head. Then look at sicking amounts of graff again. Get another notebook and fill it again... in the process of doing this technique over and over and looking at graff you will coincidently get better at drawing. Until I stopped asking people for help and tried to help myself did I really start getting better.

This is just a crazy rant by a bored sick person on painkillers but there is actually a lot of truth in that monster of text up there. You don't have to agree with me either this is just what has worked for me in the past. I can only hope it will help someone too. Good for you if you actually read that though it was like the epitome of 5 minutes ago in my head...

-------------------

dwugs nukkaa...

* BUMP * Look... here is what you should be doing...

http://www.txmx.de/grafix/graffworx_...orks_20007.jpg

See how simple that is?

If you can't master doing your name in clean, simple letters like this, you should stop now.

This is the basis of all letterforms and it's how you master the letters and become good.

If you keep doing the same thing over and over, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY BETTER.

I know it sounds harsh but it's true.

I'm not trying to be a dick. It really is constructive criticism.

This goes for so many of you in here.

Why this simple concept evades so many of you is beyond me. * BUMP *

Okay..

NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY IN HERE...AT ALL...ALSO...NO BEEEF...

Okay...i been here for a few weeks now...and from what i see in this thread...its all talk tbh...and hardly any flicks...and when there is flicks...they get overlooked by pointless chat...and i think that a minority of ppl here need to also go simple..exception of bounce..bonez..9 rides..mosoe..they are the only ones i can think off my head..but noone never really gives any one harsh consturctive crits neither...its just...do you cula better...or...you 3d is wrong...use a vanishing point..

which every one knows...you dont get better by pointing out the weak crits...

and i know...cuz from BS ... i got pushed and pushed and pushed to do simples with no color..nothing..just letters...and once id got letters down...i startd using colour etc...and then i played with addons...and that the stage im at now..and thats what i think the majority of the ppl here should do ( with the exceptions off the ppl i named off my head ) ... becauase its the way too go...i never fort it was..but it seriously is..

this is my shit from when i wudnt listen to anybody about simples..

burner.jpg

when i got told to do simpler stuff..i went to thisl..which isnt simpler

Craze.jpg

i had karaks in the middle and everything..

i didnt know i was doing wrong..untill ppl drilled it into my head i needed simples..so i startd fresh with simples..

and came to doing this

lastscan-2.jpg

1123.jpg

just take a look at how much better they look.. ^^ .. nice and crisp...with kinda funky leters...no karaks in the middle..no crazy addons..no crazy colorus...no nothing...just 2 culas..one karak...and letters..

SIMPLES AND HARD CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZISM IS THE WAY FORWARD.. !!!!!

I KNOW..

LISTEN TO ME OR DONT...I REALLY COUDLNT CARE LESS...

But at the end of the day..from my experience...simples are the way to go..and you also get waaaaaaaaaaay more credit for them...

dont get me wrong and dont think that im acting the BIG I AM...I KNOW EVERYTHING..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE etc.

but like i say..from my expericances .. i know what is true..

SIMPLES

And in 20 years time...writer still do simples..all the time...you should be able to rock a good clean simple .. or you wont be able to rock anything

JUST FORT ID BUMP THIS..