Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
New sketch, 2 weeks ago i was more than 3 times worse. Let me know, any suggestions.

Soon i'm going to work on joining my letters, any suggestions/best ways on how to do it?

Thanks, oh and sorry for the pic quality i had to use my ghetto phone.

dont work on joining your letters YET. you still need to get the preportions of your letters down. work on getting the bars of your letters the same length except when its not necessary. thats why i think u fucked the E, the top is all thin and extended when it should look the same as your other letters... work on fixing that shit up first.

I'm a beginning guy, or a newb, how u wanna call it and i dont know how to make proper letters, i would be grad if someone awnsers some questions of this

Can someone tell me how to make cool letters eh?

cause i try and try and try till i die, but none of them looks good, i have some wack style

and stuff like that, i only have a tag in a few months, and that one sucks too.

So who can tell me to make cool letters or somewhat, or who can sketch some cool letters

of this name: SALE so i have a idea how good it can be or how bad..

thanks for someone who can do it

greets, SALE

At least ur honest. Start with straight letters dont go like off the deep end like the guy above me^. Get normal like style fonts down like keyboard letters. If your really into this game you'll keep at it and eventually get sum of ur own style.

I'm a beginning guy, or a newb, how u wanna call it and i dont know how to make proper letters, i would be grad if someone awnsers some questions of this

Can someone tell me how to make cool letters eh?

cause i try and try and try till i die, but none of them looks good, i have some wack style

and stuff like that, i only have a tag in a few months, and that one sucks too.

So who can tell me to make cool letters or somewhat, or who can sketch some cool letters

of this name: SALE so i have a idea how good it can be or how bad..

thanks for someone who can do it

greets, SALE

found this for ya...

http://www.mrwiggles.biz

go to the "graffiti lessons"

Graf Goddess, in my opinion, and I'm still toy-ish but I've seen enough graff. Your lines are pretty clean, and the overlap is good, the fills were done nicely, no drips, and the halo around it is good, and doesn't in-cut. Shadows are done nicely, but the style isn't all that original. I'm about where you're at, but try modding your handstyles, that's what I've been doing, and it works for me. How long did it take you for that throwie?

I'll try to get some flicks of some of my shit. It's not all that good, I've only had the time for little two letter fills. Still getting used to the can. I have nowhere to stash the paint, or practice, so I'm boned on that front. But, I've got control down, I just need to find a chill spot. I'll flick some shit later on, maybe this week.

Ohh, and anyone know where I can get a thick head silver marker? Kind of like a 44 (magnum) only silver?

I'm also looking for a hardcover blank sketchbook. If you guys can hook me up with spots to check out, that'd be sweet.

Thanks, that was actually my second time writing that., it took me about 10 to 15 minutes (I'm still a little slow)..I switched up my name. I know the style isn't that original, but keep in mind that I haven't even sketched my new name in my book yet, I just went out and painted and tried to keep it real simple. Right now, simplicity is where I need to stay at for a while. Any other comments or crits are appreciated.

Graf Goddess, in my opinion, and I'm still toy-ish but I've seen enough graff. Your lines are pretty clean, and the overlap is good, the fills were done nicely, no drips, and the halo around it is good, and doesn't in-cut. Shadows are done nicely, but the style isn't all that original. I'm about where you're at, but try modding your handstyles, that's what I've been doing, and it works for me. How long did it take you for that throwie?

i dont think that grafgoddess was doing her actual throw/ throw style. ( were you?)

that just looks like a simple and thats fine