Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was writing Destroy, but ran out of space, so it ended up being Dest. Anyways, since someone took Epic, I guess I should start brainstorming some names.

Has anybody wrote dfek?

just write whatever the fuck u want man, who cares if someone has written it before

as long as they arent some legend or some gangbanger thats gonna beat ur ass

who gives a fuck right. plus think about it, theres tons of graf names that are common as fuck

and u always see ppl bitchin about it but who really cares, as long as they arent in your city, it doesnt matter that much

at least, thats my opinion on it,

now go drink some tequila or go paint

EDIT- no i have never heard of any DFEK, has anyone else?

just write whatever the fuck u want man, who cares if someone has written it before

as long as they arent some legend or some gangbanger thats gonna beat ur ass

who gives a fuck right. plus think about it, theres tons of graf names that are common as fuck

and u always see ppl bitchin about it but who really cares, as long as they arent in your city, it doesnt matter that much

at least, thats my opinion on it,

now go drink some tequila or go paint

EDIT- no i have never heard of any DFEK, has anyone else?

Yeah man, I didn't think it was a big deal if it was different cities unless they were legends or something, but I just don't want to be compared to someone who is great. As for dfek, I doubt I will end up writing that. There is a guy who writes here as dzes, and they seem kind of familiar, so I won't take up on that either. I am going to brainstorm a couple and write them out in a little. I'll post up later!

hostile, obv ur british... heard of VARE at all? yeah... thought so....

cant realy see the top uns that well.. bad pics.. the 4th one looks gd sept the small O and wierd K... keep it consistent. laast one is a nice page... one above it cant really tell wats going on.. ur best ones are the simpl eones

yessir...i am....cuz its a style i wanna learn.......and THEN...mold into my own........

whuttabout it?

heres a hint.....us yungns in here...can bite assss much as we want.....untill we get sht down..then switch it up and make it ya own....

sooo dont :shakehead: ...till ya kno somethn

biting... you should try to bite actual people instead. look at pictures of handstyles and get inspired, dont copy a font bro. itll help alot.

can i get anymore feedback...? i realli need help in 3d....and any tips for teh top one wud be appreciated

to make ur 3d better just make a vanishing point

dont know what a vanishing point is?

do a search for "how to draw in perspective" and im sure there is a website somewhere that explains it

standard london style except the fucked up k. :)

ye i spose i cant disagree with that. just used to seein it. i love that style tho so i aint complainin.

rkstrscralactica its the right way to start. ubnclean.. maybe ur markers are bleading... id not bother using ink atm and just pencil tons and tons and tons of shit.

hostile, obv ur british... heard of VARE at all? yeah... thought so....

cant realy see the top uns that well.. bad pics.. the 4th one looks gd sept the small O and wierd K... keep it consistent. laast one is a nice page... one above it cant really tell wats going on.. ur best ones are the simpl eones

Aaah cheers mate..appreciated.

I can see tha connection ya made to vamp. But yeh basicly is all just simple lettering really. Ain't been writing tha long, but i'll slowly try and attempt more complex styles and tha...but yeh safee man :cool:

ye hostile i was in truth just being one of those cunts who trys to call everyone a biter lol. its a gd start keep at it

freekeeeee: top ONe: avoid pens that bleed at least for the outline... makes em look a bit unclean. the hoop at the end of the R looks wrong.. in general the extensions on the letters arent great. I would go simpler and avoid the bleedy pens. the second one.... i dno cud work with some work... i would try each letter individually cos it really doesnt work as a whole piece.... get the standard ones down first tho

bbook.jpg

Been sketching a month or so, taking in the advice from this and myspace groups. Urm parker pen, just wanted to do something on the spot nothing else to hand. I'll show some other stuff later.

Bump?

Crits/comments

Sorry, I feel like I'm wasting your time.