Toys post here...

swif1

the weekend is here for me kids.....time to get drunk get ripped and hopefully get laid...before i go...some random pictures from the past....keep practicing and KEEP YOUR SHIT SIMPLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

erikandiatwar3.jpg

flcik1.jpg

have a nice weekend children

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maso23.jpg

thanks for the tips man, im gonna work on this more but i wanted to show the unfinished product. sorry i ignored your suggestion for the S... i hate S's like that, they are too common, i like mine better and stuff so... yea....

have a good one

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO PUTO :) :) :eek: :eek:

THROWUP_edited.jpg

its a really shitty pencil drawing.

haha.

give me feedback.

1. dont diss yourself

2. same thing i said to other dude, even out the height of your letters and make it more simple. and lose the weird drops and spirals until u get better at the simples.

ADER-

the top one looks better but letters are still uneven, the last one looks decent to me though...

im not really an expert, you need LENS to judge you lol....

and if ur gonna color it at least color it in all the way?

something ive been workin on for the past couple pages...

maso24.jpg

should i not have brought the 3D out front on the bottom of the S ??

it seemed right at the time but its easily fixed.

i didn't realise every letter had to be exactly the same height :P

and no you shouldn't have. the S doesnt fit with the other letters, its miles too big and a completely different style. have you done blocks? sorry if you have, my old account got ditched and i dont really check paper chase..

i didn't realise every letter had to be exactly the same height :P

lol dude, i know right. it does help the piece to look tighter though.

thats just what i keep gettin told on everything i post on here, and when i do it

it looks a lot better... once u master the simple shit then u go wacky with it.

its kind of frustrating to be nitpicked like that but i dunno, contructive criticism is helpful for everyone. im not tryin to diss u or anything.

peace

EDIT- sorry didnt see ur edit, damn ur quick...

yea on second thought i am gonna change that S a lil bit.... but i like it so too bad for u on changing it completely.

also, didnt mean to bust ur balls, dont be sandy

pg gets on my tits now, its down more than it is up.

yeh maso i get you,

rather than every letter being exactly the same size height wise, i think you should concentrate more on the width - without the arrows! just post up a perfect block :)

pg gets on my tits now, its down more than it is up.

yeh maso i get you,

rather than every letter being exactly the same size height wise, i think you should concentrate more on the width - without the arrows! just post up a perfect block :)

been there done that with blocks, but yea my S is pretty wide... i still need work, i know.

yea i didnt realize the whole old account thing, i just saw that u had 5 posts and figured u were just starting.

i just assuming when people post in the toy thread that they are new to the whole shit....

first time I tried to integrate a character with a sketch. I'm not really pleased with the coloring job but let me know what you think anyways.

cyber2009.jpg

cyber2007.jpg

the letters arent that bad, but the character is ehh its ok i guess, but u are right the coloring sucks balls bro...

to quote all the other people especially lens, ditch the character for now and stick to simple crap. yea its annoying but its pretty true.