I need advice

BlueStreaks

I was chased by a helicopter a couple days ago,some other writers say that the helicopter probably got a picture of me or me on video,and I left a bag with stuff in it(sketch,gloves,mask,paint) could they get fingerprints off of the stuff I left behind?Should I quit for a while or keep going?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should be all right ass long as they cant see your face clearly. mostly cops are lazy pieces off shit that dont do anything so u should be chill as for prints on your stuff. as for whether or not to keep writing i say just dont hit up hella private property and small store fronts cause thats what makes you hot with the pigs.hit up city stuff cause they dont even look at what the graffiti says, they just buff it hella quik hop in the van and on to the next spot.

depends on what you did where you did it and how much damage you caused..

if it was just a helicopter chasing you and no squad cars, chances are they had been looking for somebody else when they stumbled on you.. was it at night or day? bad area?

get a hair cut, or dye your hair, possibly consider changing your writing name.. depending on how much punishable damage you have caused the city..

i wouldnt worry about it though.. the best thing you can do is keeo your ears open for any possible arrests by writers who know or dont like you cause its amazing how fast people break and snitch in order to get a deal.

??

remember that game t&c surf for nintendo? yea neither do i

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Nov 24 2004, 07:24 PM

depends on what you did where you did it and how much damage you caused..

if it was just a helicopter chasing you and no squad cars, chances are they had been looking for somebody else when they stumbled on you.. was it at night or day? bad area?

get a hair cut, or dye your hair, possibly consider changing your writing name.. depending on how much punishable damage you have caused the city..

i wouldnt worry about it though.. the best thing you can do is keeo your ears open for any possible arrests by writers who know or dont like you cause its amazing how fast people break and snitch in order to get a deal.

??

remember that game t&c surf for nintendo? yea neither do i

It was day time,not really a bad area.And as for punishable damage,5 peices,a throw,around 13 or 16 handstyles.

And I've never had my fingerprints taken before

if you've mnever been arrested before then they prolly won't find you. if they got a stady good shot of your face that might have a "lookout" for you of some sort. I dunno about your city but the graff scene is small and ine and the thought of them pulling out the hcoppers for a writer is a big YEAH FUCKING RIGHT unless you're hittin up something major like a federal building or some shit. chances are they stumbled upon you lookin' for someone else

My city doesn't even have helicopters until I stop taking my medication and my attacks of paranoid schizophrenia kick in. Then they're usually following me all over the place, but I'm sure yours are as real as my friend captain Rogjohn, so don't worry about it. Just calm down and pretend that they're fake like Richard Nixon.

Man I don't understand you BlueStreaks, didn't I tell you the same things everyone in this thread has already said? Why do you have to come on 12oz asking people advice whenever I told you they PROBABLY got your face on photo/video if it was a police helicopter as you say it is. Who knows how they found you but who the fuck cares, you got spotted and you need to quit. It's not like you were a real writer anyway, you painted these walls about once a month (and all together youve painted there 4 times,), that is youre whole graffiti career. You're too scared to rack your own paint, and you live in a city which is cracking down real hard on graffiti. In your situation, 12 years old, no car, no bike, no desire to paint by yourself, and no way of getting paint, you should quit writing, which me and another certain person has said multiple times. This shit is not a joke and the city doesn't think so either.

I guess you will listen to what I am saying now, since I posted it on 12oz even though I said the same thing in person. You blew up my walls, you blew up my spot for racking, and you consistantly bite people and say its your own work, you have been spoted by a helicopter, and your whole graffiti career is headed down the drain. I am confident that you will get caught soon if you keep writing, and I can not risk that because I KNOW when they tell you youre going to jail for a year, youre going to piss your pants and tell them my and my partner's info. I don't even think you realize how serious this is or how bad youre going to end up if you keep writing. I'm sorry that I can not be positive, but your actions have caused this shitfuck situation upon yourself. If you don't quit I am going to break your legs.

Hopefully by now you know who this is, and keep in mind that I know more about the scene here then you do, or the people that posted in this thread. Get a new hobby like golfing or bowling.

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Nov 27 2004, 02:31 PM

Man I don't understand you BlueStreaks, didn't I tell you the same things everyone in this thread has already said? Why do you have to come on 12oz asking people advice whenever I told you they PROBABLY got your face on photo/video if it was a police helicopter as you say it is. Who knows how they found you but who the fuck cares, you got spotted and you need to quit. It's not like you were a real writer anyway, you painted these walls about once a month (and all together youve painted there 4 times,), that is youre whole graffiti career. You're too scared to rack your own paint, and you live in a city which is cracking down real hard on graffiti. In your situation, 12 years old, no car, no bike, no desire to paint by yourself, and no way of getting paint, you should quit writing, which me and another certain person has said multiple times. This shit is not a joke and the city doesn't think so either.

I guess you will listen to what I am saying now, since I posted it on 12oz even though I said the same thing in person. You blew up my walls, you blew up my spot for racking, and you consistantly bite people and say its your own work, you have been spoted by a helicopter, and your whole graffiti career is headed down the drain. I am confident that you will get caught soon if you keep writing, and I can not risk that because I KNOW when they tell you youre going to jail for a year, youre going to piss your pants and tell them my and my partner's info. I don't even think you realize how serious this is or how bad youre going to end up if you keep writing. I'm sorry that I can not be positive, but your actions have caused this shitfuck situation upon yourself. If you don't quit I am going to break your legs.

Hopefully by now you know who this is, and keep in mind that I know more about the scene here then you do, or the people that posted in this thread. Get a new hobby like golfing or bowling.

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!

Originally posted by BlueStreaks@Nov 24 2004, 04:39 PM

I was chased by a helicopter a couple days ago,some other writers say that the helicopter probably got a picture of me or me on video,and I left a bag with stuff in it(sketch,gloves,mask,paint) could they get fingerprints off of the stuff I left behind?Should I quit for a while or keep going?

i wouldnt worry about it bro, as long as they didnt catch you u should be fine, plus i dont think a helicopter can catch a real good flik of you, i mean come on there way the fuk up in the sky. just dont try to think of possible ways that they can catch you cause you will end up worrying your self to death. ;) :king:

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Nov 27 2004, 10:31 AM

You are really the fucking stupidest person I've ever met,you talk WAY to much shit,and you claim that you would kick my ass,but every time I confront you,you dont do shit,so you need to shut your fucking,any motherfucker can talk shit over the net,but can you back it up in real life?

ODS-1 you should shut the fuck up,your an idiot also,you dont even write