Photoshop Thread

Tribal_Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im not to good with photoshop..

i need to know how to add black borders to photos..

im sure its prob real easy

take your pick...

FRAME:

THE EASIEST THING TO DO IS TO , draw a marquee around your entire image. then go to EDIT/ Stroke and choose the pixle thickness you want and click OK.

put a stroke on the layer and change it from outside to inside and change the color to black..

Making the "canvas size" larger is what I do.......

Does anyone know how to add the black shadow effect to the corners of photos? So it has the appearance as if you'd have used a fisheye. Seen it done many times but not sure how..

its called a vingette. usally its from a lens projecting a circle of light that dims near the edge of the film. one way to do it is to create a new layer, select a large black brush, and then paint it in and reduce opacity, but i wouldnt use that method.

• 2 weeks later...
QUESTION:

is it possible to resize multiple photos at once?

resizing 30+ photos at once is a pain..

google is no help

yeah dude, in photoshop, you need to create an action in the actions palatte.

open the file you want to resize. go to: window > actions. in the actions palatte, click the create new action button. name it resize, or whatever. click record. then it records. resize the photo to what you want. click stop. THEN after you do that once, its all easy.

once thats finished go to: file > automate > batch, then in the batch window chose the resize action. chose your source. either a folder or opened files or you can browse. click OK. then it resizes all your files for you.

it looks like a lot of work but you only have to do the first part once. the action will be saved in photoshop and you can use it again and again. i hope that helps.

yeah dude, in photoshop, you need to create an action in the actions palatte.

open the file you want to resize. go to: window > actions. in the actions palatte, click the create new action button. name it resize, or whatever. click record. then it records. resize the photo to what you want. click stop. THEN after you do that once, its all easy.

once thats finished go to: file > automate > batch, then in the batch window chose the resize action. chose your source. either a folder or opened files or you can browse. click OK. then it resizes all your files for you.

it looks like a lot of work but you only have to do the first part once. the action will be saved in photoshop and you can use it again and again. i hope that helps.

THANKS!!!

ill give this a try..

one reason why i love 12oz..

thanks for taking the time to type all that out..

Archived